Panasonic Compact 1080p HD Camcorder with 34x Optical Zoom

After that $300 camera this morning, this should kill at least an hour and a half - unless there’s only one!

You mean this isn’t Amazon? I’m confused…

Which one’s the robot overlord color and which one is the lung color? I guess it would depend on whose lung you’re looking at. :slight_smile:

C’mon… I’m looking for a Logitech remote.

Sorry, this is my first attempt at watching for the Brilliant Octopus Catcher. Why are people all calling three day woot off? Is there a time limit?

On the 12th day of woot-off my true love gave to me…

More stuff I do not want

I am camera’d out…

non-refurb $4 less on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004I43MHW/ref=asc_df_B004I43MHW1809879?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=pg-258-26-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395097&creativeASIN=B004I43MHW

Ugh… Are people still buying these things???
Camera’s and camcorders will be a thing of the past by 2015. Most phones do more than these now! *Unless your a professional, by professional I mean get paid for it! :wink:

This is unfortunate, I’ll be traveling all day tomorrow. Definitely no BOC for me if this is a 3 day event!

Maybe. No T-shirt reckoning yet.

This is for filming the coming 2012 apocalypse. PREPARE!!!.. To make money off of people’s fears.

Its a good camcorder… but this isn’t a good deal at all… cheaper else where… ugh which only means this will take forever…

bag of crap will be after this (unless this is a 3 day woot-off). I can tell because it’ll take forever for this item to sell and it’ll be the great follow up.

Open your back doors boys, but watch out for the creeper in the bushes.

$242 on panasonic.com with free shipping after a company discount. This is an ok deal but not great!

CNET had something of a differing opinion.Definitely a solid buy at 200 for the casual user, but the sensor has some issues with low-light and wide-angles.

Guess they don’t do much mining where you live.

Sorry WOOT; Amazon has this same price and free shipping.

Wow.

What if this is the promised end? What if the end of days is when Woot goes into a Woot-Off that lasts forever?

Or maybe this is just a long, slow buildup to a really, really lousy Bruised Orifice Cream that will be full of all the (many!) things they couldn’t sell out of?

It would be nice that there’s a “Pass” button that everyone can vote to skip to the next item based the majority who have signed in.