Panasonic DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System

**Item: **Panasonic DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System
Price: $22.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Panasonic DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System)

[Search Google](Panasonic - Google Shopping DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone System)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
3/7/2013 - $34.99-44.99 - 60 comment(s)

Some 4 star reviews from Walmart

Some more 4 Stars from Overstock

It doesn’t look like this has an integrated answering machine, but one of the reviews elsewhere mentioned wanting a readout showing the number of messages, and the buttons on the base look like it should have one. Can anyone who has this comment?

I was encouraged when I first stumbled into this wootOff and saw that there was a TIME-LEFT barometer on the item… Then the next, then the next also had a time-left limit. I thought HOORAY! We’ll not get stuck with something like a refurb Cordless Phone System that takes ungodly amounts of time to sellout!
Alas, I was wrong. Psych!

I would have thought that everyone who ever even thought of wanting a refurb Cordless Phone System would have it by now. :frowning:

Yes there is an answering system. We have a comparable Panasonic DECT setup and they’re great phones. Good sound quality, at least hundred foot range out in the yard, survives multiple drops on tile or concrete.

I bought these a while ago and all I can say is that these phones are HORRIBLE!!! If somebody calls you and you pick up the headset to talk to them, it turns off 5 seconds later. And that’s with NEW batteries installed! They’re constantly beeping throughout the day and night because the batteries dying and they start recharging. I’d stay away from these and I wish I had NEVER bought them!!!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING, I ALMOST BOUGHT THEM

Wow people still have home phones? Most people I know just have cell phone.

Based on Walmart Reviews, I’m in for one. My current Panasonic has lasted about 8 years and is starting to have issues. This should be a great replacement.

http://files.sharenator.com/funny_pictures_cat_has_phone-s500x375-79799.jpg