Panasonic High Definition Mobile Camcorder

Product Website

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Panasonic High Definition Mobile Camcorder
$99.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Panasonic HM-TA1 1080p HD Mobile Camcorder with LED and Image Stabilization

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

dude, it’s thanksgiving! go to bed!

“Built-in USB terminal plugs directly into the USB port on your computer”

No, happily, it doesn’t. That’s what the USB cable is for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Amazon reviews seem to be pretty good.
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-Ultrathin-Pocket-Camcorder-Enabled/dp/B003WOLM62/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290664986&sr=8-1

$140 on amazon

Hmmm this does make a perfect Christmas gift

Here is a very in-depth review: Clicky-Clicky!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

LOL You’re fast NightGhost. First post with the product website link as always.

You’re aMaZZing!

Here’s a good outdoor lighting sample video.

Looks like a nice little pocket video camera to me. Seems to be a great value for those that can afford it.

I was hoping for a Bag of Carrots tonight, though.

cnet review

17 part review at camcorderinfo

Pocket-lint

Actually the images look like it has a fold-out plug that does connect directly to a USB socket on your computer.

I love the look of the lens, especially on the black model.

“Dave, I couldn’t help noticing that you and Frank were discussing my shortcomings during your holiday meal. I assure you that my specifications were fully verified by my creators at Matsushita…”

I’m still waiting for a product similar to this or the flip, but with a memory card, and an option for lower res (but still decent) video. Then maybe I could get some longer recording time.
Can anyone suggest anything like that?

For the heck of it, here’s a link to Google Maps for where that video was taken:

NightGhost, I guess I’m not the only one. I have a better idea, if you don’t live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, move there and apply for a job telling them you’re The Night Ghost that has close to 1500 quality posts. I bet they all know who you are.

YouTube features video

Geekanoids video review

motion test video

unboxing video

The description says it has a “MOS” sensor, do they mean it is a CMOS sensor and thus prone to the jelly vision issue?