Panasonic High Definition Mobile Camcorder

How does this fare against the Sony Bloggie? It is available on amazon for a deal of $150.

Kodak Zi8

I bought a high def camera and my pc can’t handle it. It crashes movie maker. It plays in windows media player, but the sound moves at normal speed while the picture plays at slow speed.
Just sayin’.

Call me crazy, but I would have expected a 1080p camera to have an HDMI output, not a component cable.

http://walmart.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/presentation/media/LA_PreBlitz2010/?rfx_versioningid=4&rfx_versions=4&drpStoreID=5752&rfx_bcatalogName=annualevent2010_3&rfx_bcatalogVersion=5752&drpStoreID=5752&ec_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.walmart.com%2Fecircular%2Fca_ecircularfinder_results.do%3Fpovid%3Dcat14503-env15844-moduleadvalueszip%26sfsearch_zip%3D07003

walmart has the flip for blackfriday for $99

Need some free video editing software to go with this?. Note: giveawayoftheday only leaves software up for 24 hours, so snag today if interested.

I just downloaded this, but have no personal experience with it.

Hey, I’m vloggin here! Shaytards… woot! Shay sent me lol classic

I would hope a camcorder is mobile. :expressionless:

CNET is not so enthusiastic about this camcorder…

These little camcorders are a must have. I always keep one in my pocket on vacation. You never know when a loved one will fall off a rock and in the lake. You will have the video proof !!! Buy,Buy, Buy, tis the season.

High Def! Mobile! Camcorder!

My three favorite things in one product! AWESOME!

Thats a beautiful video—thanx

Apple Store has it for $169.95

i still cant decide
its between this , kodak, sanyo

want flash any other suggestions?

wooow thats nice & only $100

also , what has the best battery - recharging capability?

Does anyone know if this camera has an audio input jack for use with an external microphone?

This would work great for espionage - look at where the lens is. Put it in your front pocket and you’re in business! No one will notice!

Comparisons:

Panasonic HM-TA1 goes toe-to-toe with Flip

Compare Panasonic HM-TA1 to Sanyo Xacti VPC-PD2BK

Turducken vs. Traditional Turkey

This is a very good review, and I LOVE that the reviewer confessed to a federal crime of recording telephone calls using the camera. (3/4 of the way down on the review)

So if you want to record telephone calls AND simultaneously record quality video for your jury trial, this is your camcorder. I’m in for one.