Panasonic Lumix 12.1MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Panasonic Lumix 12.1MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom
$69.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Never any good ol cougars this time of night. Always seems to happen during a prime time. For once Woot Gods, wouldnt you like to help us dedicated Wooters? :smiley:

I vote early morning BoC for those college students that can’t sleep.

Thank you Woot! gods, for letting me sleep.

Hmm was wanting some good stuff. Wait…wait…wait…

Although I’m looking for a digicam, I’m hoping for a little better than 4x zoom.

This camera is durable, lightweight, and stylish. I bought it for my daughter and even with the number of times she’s dropped it, it still works great!

Speaking for some of the college students that can’t sleep, maybe we’ll try and take a nap.

I could go for something in the waterproof features myself.

I have some math homework to finish up.

Well at least there doesn’t seem to be too many of these lucky for us. About a dozen or so.

quick buy three before they’re gone… somebody… anybody… please…

Heehee, cute cat pics is right! I have over 100 of my precious Kitteh!

Cutest Kitteh EVAR!

Another Camera!? That reminds me…I still have some Undeveloped rolls of film from 1964…wonder if I should take them in?!

^^X^^

How big an SD card does this work with?

Wondering if Woot! has any waterproof cameras in the Woot! dungeon.

This would be a nice addition all the cameras I’ve added to my technology graveyard, along with an assortment of desktop & laptop PCs and cell phones ;o)