Panasonic Lumix 14.1 MP Digital Camera

not worth it.

saving like what 5-10 bucks? zz

if you need a camera desperately get it.

If not No…

nevermind, i am dumb. i would genuinely buy an actual barrel of cheese though.

There are 1000 of them, or so it appears.

these should be on long enough for a rem cycle

getting really sleepy.
ZZZZZZ, plze wake me when the baggie arrives.

priced way to high…
review cnet says 3 out of 5…not great

save your money and get a real camera

I have this model and love it. Very easy to adjust the settings because of the touch screen.

Review: Panasonic reveals slimline FP1, FP2 & FP3: Digital Photography Review

May not matter to some prospective buyers, but it does not utilize raw file format.

I have a Lumix FZ28, excellent camera (can do raw).

Bunch of Cabbage pleez

looks like a pretty good camera. too bad i don’t need one.

Retrevo site

I need one of these. Dropped and broke my Olympus while photographing a young raccoon sitting on a bar stool at the patio wet bar - the enterprising little chap tried to convince me to serve him a Cosmo, but he had not brought proper ID with him.

They’re brassy, these raccoons - the mama came strolling into the dining room one evening and headed straight for the pantry. I followed her and said, “Hey!”. She, elbow-deep in the pasta bin, looked at me like, “What?”

A few swooshes from the broom convinced her to waddle back outside. They’re so fat this time of year, they look like furry footballs with legs sticking out at right angles.

No, but you can look at the community pages above and look them up if you’re trying to catch up. Try 2:30-5:30 pm. Central tomorrow.

If it was a bit cheaper I would jump on it

Specs from Panasonic

Click on Community to see what items have been offered.

Yea, no kidding.

I have the Lumix LX3 and one cannot compare this model with the LX series.

This is Panasonic’s budget model (compared to the LX line) and it’s now for sale at about $130 to $150 on the Net and $100 on eBay (but they go quick at that price).

So it’s not that great, IMHO. BUT THIS IS FAR BETTER THAN THOSE POLAROIDS WOOT SELLS ALL THE TIME.

Oh, and CNET gave it a 6 out of 10.

I love my Panasonic LX3 and am pondering an LX5, but I don’t want to spend the $450 that the LX5 cost.

This is OK for a point and shoot, but I’d stick with Canon Powershots in this price range.

I bought the blue one off of a woot about 2 weeks ago and it is fantastic. takes decent indoor photos and excellent outdoor. video looks great. almost comparable to some of my handycams that only do video and are the same price as this camera. this is a steal. make sure to upgrade your firmware!

One of the little buggers ate all the grapes off my vines and grabbed one of my koi out of the pond. Nasty thieving beasts, although they are amusingly anthropomorphic.

(I managed to rescue the koi.)