Panasonic Lumix 14.1MP Digital Camera with 3" Touchscreen and 2GB SD Card

Those will only work with a mac so you don’t see many of them

can i trade those 100 points in for something thatll help me attract teh ladies?

im totally buying this for the free case.

who wants a camera?

What camera did they use to take the picture of the camera? Enquiring minds want to know!

I bought a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TS1 (12MP waterproof) a few years ago and luv it! It’s my favorite digital camera I’ve bought, for a throw-in-your-pocket, knock-around camera.

buy it new

these are left-handed self-portrait cameras.

oh yay! a camera to go with the other cameras i’ve bought from here! i’m building quite the collection

Is the touch screen resistive or capacitive?

Another digital camera model, how many exist out there?

Anyone notice how it looks like the woot bot is giving you a blurry finger.

Link?

AHHHHHHHHH!!! i’m never gonna see the next item! you people hurry up and buy these crappy things!

i like to think i don’t look like a muppet houseplant, but i may just be lying to myself.

At the rate this is selling,
I think I’ll go for a little walk
(to Oregon).

4 Real, lets move on… buy this crap already.

i think you can flip the image horizontally to make it look like it was taken left-handed.

Photo Quality isn’t that great compared to the higherend P&S. I have one of their waterproof versions and it takes much better pictures then this. I bought the FP1 version which has the same sensor and it does not do very well. Wish I wouldn’t have bought it new at $100.

man, smartpost is not very smart. ship date was 3/30 and estimated arrival is 4/7 and only going from dallas to houston.

Is this camera compatible with my poor photography skills?