Panasonic Lumix 16.1MP Digital Camera with Leica 8x Optical Zoom

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Panasonic Lumix 16.1MP Digital Camera with Leica 8x Optical Zoom
$119.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Pass

Oh woot why can’t you sell something I want???

Smile! You’re on Woot camera!

hmm, i’ll pass for this one.

not interested… whats next?

CNET seems to like it

This is a good camera I bought it for my boyfriend at Costco. Not refurb though. I will pass

I missed these the last time they were around- anyone want to dig up the previous discussion for a lazy bum like myself?

Here’s some reviews.

http://www.woot.com/Forums/viewpost.aspx?PostID=4668045&PageIndex=1&ReplyCount=35#post4691977

I have an older Panasonic Lumix. I love it. Takes great pictures.

I just bought this camera elsewhere about a month ago. In the little time I’ve used it, it’s been a great camera. Took some stunning pictures out in the woods capturing the amazing fall colors using the Sunset setting.

Again?!..and…Again?!..Boring…

$5 cheaper on a new one from Amazon, no refrab

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-FH25K-16-1MP-Digital-Stabilized/dp/B004NBZ8DQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320881527&sr=8-1

Some people say a camera can capture ones soul. Is this model capable? If so will it ship by Thanksgiving? (going to in-laws)

The Intelligent Auto setting on recent Lumix cameras is pretty awesome. There are still times when I need to take control, but for the most part it does a fantastic job.

No. Seriously, the search box is right there in the upper corner of every page.

Yes, I see that nicer people have already posted the link for you without sarcasm but still. In the time it took you to post your question…

/unrequested lecture off

This is a great camera, my parents got it for me when i went to college and i used it for about a year until i dropped it.

One thing to be careful of, the lens isnt sealed very well so you NEED to buy a case for it or else dust will get in to it.