Panasonic Sound Bar Home Theater System with Wireless Kelton Subwoofer

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Panasonic Sound Bar Home Theater System with Wireless Kelton Subwoofer
$169.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Cool!

Is this compatible with my console television?

Will this fit in to the Concept 8” Granite Molcajete Mortar & Pestle I just got?

If woot could have one woot-off without a single person saying worst woot-off ever, I feel like they should just send us all bags of carps! hahaha.

What makes it funny is that it will never happen

Wireless subwoofer makes it nice.

I’d rather have a Tapas Bar…not the sound bar… or a floating bar would be nice maybe???

$207 New on Amazon.

I’d rather have a Tapas Bar…not the sound bar… or a floating bar would be nice maybe???

Mine is still in the box from the last woot off.

well played sir…

I just got the Molcajete too. Now I am going to get this and grind my own sound bytes.

go Tigers

No, I have no knowledge to add to this product, no insightful insights…Just looking for kitty pics…

Here Kitty , kitty, kitty…

The photo makes it look so phoney.

Excellent price. Amazon has this new for $275. I picked up one of these a few months ago to go with my Panasonic Plasma and it’s a great buy at $169

Excellent price. Amazon has this new for $275. I picked up one of these a few months ago to go with my Panasonic Plasma and it’s a great buy at $169

I was hoping someone would go there.

If i didnt live in the hood I would buy this. I am always afraid that my neighbors will hear any loud music and assume they need to have it too… which means they will take it from me.