Panasonic Wet/Dry Travel Shaver with Trimmer

Woot really needs to cater back to it’s olde tyme losers, i mean users… instead of the WS crowd :evil:

$40.79 [url]http://www.celebrityappliance.com/es3830nc.html[/url]

[quote user=“gimmaroon”]

Fo’ an’ tre to go!

compliments of my understudy, wootdedo.[/quote]

Hope you’re feeling better :wink:

BAH! I use a safety razor because they’re so much better than these goofy electrics.

Nice woot, batteries sux though. If it were rechargable, i’d go for it…

Mmmmmm… nose hair.

Oh, nice. It never would have occurred to me that they would try to sell refurbs of a nose hair trimmer. Ugh. :?

[quote user=“candelabra”]That one doodad looks like a vibrator.

Anyway, no thanks[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I thought that Woot had gone hardcore and was now sellig sex toys. :shock: :shock: :shock:

I’ve been growing a decent beard for the past two years, so I don’t need this one. The price is decent if you need this type of thing…

OK, I sit at the woot page, reloading to catch a deal, if there is one.

Suddenly I get a server error, and my heart skips a beat.

Server error! Must be something REALLY desirable.

My god, I know we’re all geeks, but do we really ALL need nosehair trimmers THAT bad?

Sssshhhhh! NO saying the “B” word! :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, and this Woot sucks! :?

http://www.computerbrain.com/applications/search/itemdetails.asp?sku=ES3830NC&sc=FRG

Wow, I am glad they are taking a break from the $4000 items last week cheap shits is cool. Now if i could only grow a beard.

(Im not 13 im 20)

yeah exactly, i acctually need one of these, but im only going for rechargables

Nice.

Something for the man and something for the man trying to be a woman.

oh … & a free dill too…

nice woot.
[size=18:9900cbb23c]psych!!![/size:9900cbb23c]

yeah exactly, i acctually need one of these, but im only going for rechargables[/quote]

Rechargables seem to die quickly. I’d put some NiMH’s in this. Bet you do better in the long run, unless you buy an expensive one to begin with.

Anything to make shaving quicker! Just bought my first Woot item! :smiley:

[quote user=“Benjaminatx”]Wow, I am glad they are taking a break from the $4000 items last week cheap shits is cool. Now if i could only grow a beard.

(Im not 13 im 20)[/quote]

If you can’t grow a beard at 20, then the vibrator to the right might be a good deal for you.

Funny link you gave us. Not only just about the highest price on the net (Froogle found a bunch closer to 34, or something like that, but then this site says that at their price, one is saving almost 17 bucks. Okayyy… gotta luv the marketing. But their spell checker and proofreader need to try again. “super think foil”… sounds kinda foiled to me.

but back to reality. I happen to have a use for the shaver, for several overseas trips coming up, and this is cheap enough to consider almost disposable. So I bought two. Now don’t need chargers or heavier shavers on the trip, and if lost with luggage, who cares.

Another bit of reality, folks. Buy these puppies. They’re just the sort of thing that’s cheap enough so that if you don’t buy them, they’re just gonna end up in your next BOC anyway. So buy them, and make room in that future bag for better stuff… (whatta ya think? does that twisted logic even begin to work? Um. prolly not. Oh well). gnight all.

have a nice day.

I bought 2… This is better that it’s not rechargable. Go to WalMart and get a AA Battery Charger with batteries for $15.00. That way when the batteries quit recharging, just put in new ones. Those rechargable shavers usually stop recharging after 6 months or so.