Panels & Rods: Window Dress-Up

Ugh! My window is exactly 72", so what rod??

I’d say go with the 72"-144". Better to have too much than not enough. If you go with the exact width you may find your curtains end up on top of the finials if you pull your curtains back…especially if you use curtain rings or have grommet tops. If you want to make the window look bigger you’ll also need the longer rod for the extra curtain width.
I got the 1/14" 72-144" Polished Bronze rod the last time it was offered. It’s a very nice, sturdy rod with 3 brackets. Hopefully my cats won’t be able to bend this when they decide use my curtains as a kitty climbing wall.

What diameter rod fits the Reed Jacquard Grommet Panels?

How many brackets (2 or 3) does this rod have? “Umbra Emblem 1/14” Drapery Rod 72-144""

These panels have a 2" grommet so any of these rods will fit.

Per the vendor:

The Emblem 1-1/4 Inch Drapery rod 72-144” has 3 brackets included.

Hope that helps. Now buy all the rods and panels!

Thanks. How many rods does it have? I have 2 kinds currently in my home, one that is made of 2 rods (extends to desired size), and the other has 3 rods, where a thin-one in the middle bridges the other 2 on its sides.

How many rods does it have? I have 2 kinds currently in my home, one that is made of 2 rods (extends to desired size), and the other has 3 rods, where a thin-one in the middle bridges the other 2 on its sides.

I can get a panel less than your price at this site. Why are you so expensive?

http://www.touchofclass.com/reed-grommet-curtain-panel-53-x-84/p/K070-001/