Panther Creek Large & Small Pinot

That is quite an image! LOL!

Luckiliy for me we have a logistics partner who worked this out for us. They will be packed together with some extra padding for the 375ml.

Thanks for visiting us at Panther Creek! The Shea Vineyard is one of my absolute favorites too.

I agree, 2008 was a charmed vintage here in the Willamette Valley. We had a nice extended growing season. The fruit was able to hang on the vine beyond simply reachng the appropriate sugar levels the grapes reached maturity in the stems and seeds. The resulted in wines with great ripe fruit but also balanced with good acidity and a nice tannin structure. I think the 2008’s are one of the most age worthy vintages of the last 20 years.

Thanks for the vintage info. I’ll keep that in the back of my mind if I see more 08’ OR Pinot around. Not that I keep Pinot in the cooler long enough for it to ever age.

Has anyone received their shipment yet? Mine says shipped but fedex says the package hasnt been sent yet.

I had the same issue. I sent an inquiry to woot asking if they knew anything about expected delivery time on Monday but I haven’t heard anything back from them yet. Kind of hoping I can get this before Christmas. : (