Panthera

I can see this being a sellout, which is good for a daily. Not my thang, but everyone is different.

I don’t think drab colors though, I would have liked a bright natural green in the place of the purple though.

I love it! Not so keen on the color of the shirt itself though… Some thought will have to be put into this.

cool design, id buy if it was on black

now how do I go about getting one of those coupons?

O M G Crazy colors Ray! Grats on the print. I only hope the purple doesn’t get dulled by it being on the asphalt color.

so you’re saying it would look perfect on me??

This shirt tells the world: Your acid-dropping days from the 70’s will always catch up with you.

Thank goodness the wine.woot is an awesome deal.

I think it’s funny they have “no asphalt” derbies then release these.
The next derbies should all have a shirt color option of only 1 color until one of each color is released.

Cool design, but I agree with the earlier comment, this would look better on black. Love the Skeletor reference, little brother was a huge He-Man freak and that alone makes me want to buy it. Very nice artwork.

Its ugly and corny and for those reasons, its kinda cool. I kinda like it just cause its so lame.

i’d buy this shirt, but alas, i have neither a mullet nor a t-top camaro

Holy eye-gouging colors, Batman (or woman)!

frightening.

I hate assphalt shirts. Where are Cho’s enrties for this weeks derby?

Quite. I keep thinking that somewhere, a buyer for Spencer Gifts is setting up an order for 2500 of these things.

HA! That’s exactly what I was thinking! I was like W T H??? It doesn’t make sense to me. Plus it would look better on black as other people have been saying.

Yep, just bought it. I’m a short 16 year old female; it will look horrendous and I will love it.

I’m not into scaring myself when I step in front of the mirror! Sorry no deal.

RFOL!!!

oh, hey asphalt. haven’t seen you in a long time!

design is crazy. not a fan of it paired with the shirt color, one way or another. i’m just not hardcore enough, i guess.

I really like the colors in this t-shirt… if only it were something less cheesy, like a unicorn or something.