Paraskevidekatriaphobia

First time in multiple years I have snagged a BOC.

I didn’t get free shipping. I got $10.60 charged to my card.

I clicked fast and it was not included. Meaning I had to pay shipping. :frowning:

Woo! My third one! Hopefully there’s a cool icon for this specific bag of crap

So excited! Haven’t snagged one since '09 probably.

After 10 years of blockage, the crap finally flows freely.

As slow as this thread is - did they really sell out? Haha, seems like next to nobody got one!

First bag of crap!!! Happy friday

Any idea how many there were?

At least 15

ME TOO!

Totally unexpected! Did not think I was getting one. Still not getting the Digest, thought woot put me in a corner, but alas I was granted crap and it took awhile to click through. I did not think I was getting it, but did, then another popped up and thank goodness I read the new policy only one per week! that woulda really been crappy! Oh no free shipping…no time to look for that stuff when boc’s pop up!

YAY on Crap!
Boo on Digest.

Idea: Check your Account Info to make sure the email address is correct. If so, uncheck your digest subscription and log out. Log back in and resubscribe. Lets see if that resets it.

Also check junk/spam folders.

My first BOCrap! So excited!

Woot! 3rd BoC ever! Just happened to look at my phone when it popped up on WootStalker. Almost got the second one too but stopped myself. Don’t want to get in trouble for too many bundles in one week.

They have been having a known issue I guess…they sent me questionnaire that appeared to go out to others too. They tried to resubscribe me, I tried, it says I am, oh and I had been getting them since 2004 no problem and you guys I have all the addresses listed in my contacts so nothing goes to the junk folder. So fingers crossed I start getting them… I do miss Wootbot too…Wootbot always has good surprises! Totally stoked I got a BOC though! So did not expect to get one with that wait! The Woot Gods were kind! Let the disappointment begin! Estimated delivery June 3rd! ::::happydance::::

You might want to double check one. You’re only supposed to get one, cuz I could have gone for another but read the rule that you could only get one…they may have cancelled it, or you mighta gotten lucky! I didn’t dare try…happy with my one BOC…ecstatic actually!

I didn’t add it to my cart. As I was about to add it I remembered the rule and stopped myself. I don’t want to anger thunderthighs!

Join us in the big kids thread!

http://i.imgur.com/nA0WeAk.jpg