Parrot Airborne Mini Drones

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Parrot Airborne Mini Drones
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Tuesday, Nov 14 to Friday, Nov 17) + transit
Condition: Certified Refurbished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Parrot Airborne Mini Drones) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Parrot Airborne Mini Drones) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Parrot - Google Shopping Airborne Mini Drones)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/9/2017 - $27.99

9/13/2017 - $24.99 (Woot Plus)
9/13/2017 - $24.99 (Woot Plus)

Junk. They wouldn’t stand behind it New when it ceased to function. Cool the two times it flew, but it never powered up again. No crashes, adult owned, no abuse. It just stopped working like the battery wouldn’t charge.

These were refurbished to fix that very issue! …maybe…

FYI, non-product related posts will be deleted. If you want to have a (calm) discussion over not getting something that probably a few hundred thousand other Wooters tried to get at the same time, the discussion is here.

Is the camera visible during flight? I.e. Can you see video on smartphone or tablet while flying?

I bought this and opened it on Christmas, they shipped it with the wrong propellers on it… instead of 2 CW and 2 CCW, they sent 3 of one and 1 of the other… not sure which is which since they aren’t labeled… and since it’s now past 21 days I’m screwed. Thanks for nothing Woot.

You have a 90-day warranty with Tech Rabbit.

They should be able to get you the correct propellers.

I’ve called them twice, they haven’t returned my calls. Your descriptions says these refurbished products are tested, and this clearly was NOT tested. The only way this thing can fly with the incorrect propellers is over and over on its side. So your “refurbished products which are tested” are anything but tested. Last time I’ll trust woot.

I have tried calling your customer service via your support / call me button multiple times; it does not work. I have called Tech Rabbit multiple times and all I get is a voicemail box. I have left 5 messages and recorded each instance of doing so, no one has called me back. I have emailed them, no one has returned the email. I have replied to the support email woot sent me in response to my forum post explaining this, no one has returned a response. If Woot does not call me back and remedy this situation within 24 hours, I am calling my bank and filing a dispute on the charge since you have sold an improperly tested “refurbished” item, and no one is honoring the warranty you have provided or even communicating with me in an effort to warranty it. Let this serve as a warning to any potential purchasers of refurbished products from Woot: They are not always tested as they claim, and there is no evidence that their third party warranty service actually does anything to honor the warranty. The manufacturer also informed me they will not honor the warranty either.

Avoid this product. Avoid Woot.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problem. I do not see any contacts in the CS system from the email address on your Woot account or for the order number.

Are you using the support form?

Woot Customer Service form

Really? Because Jack from your customer service escalation department sent me an initial email on Tue 12/26/2017 4:29 PM as a result of my initial forum post, and I responded to that email twice. I can tell from my SMTP logs that your SMTP server hosted by Amazon successfully received the email, so I’m confused how you show no contact. Sounds like you have a problem in your contact management system.

In addition, your “Call Us” feature doesn’t work as it claims it’s calling the phone number you enter and connecting, yet the phone never rings. And I tried on multiple numbers both landline and cellular. I am absolutely disgusted at this customer service experience.

Yes, I asked Jack to reach out to you after your post.

For whatever reason, your emails are not getting through to our system. Could you pls use the support form as it will bypass email and go directly to our system.

I just did. Is someone going to call me back tonight? And are you going to address the fact that your “Call Us - We’ll call you” system is NOT working?

I can see your contact now in the CS tool. Someone will get back to you before long, I’m sure.

Thank you for your patience.