Parrot Bebop Quadcopter Drone w/Fisheye Lens

What is the range of the drone and will it automatically return to the take off point?

Per the specs:

Signal range: Up to 250 meters

Then I did a bit of Googling and found the manual on the support page. Page 17 talks about Return to Starting Point.

I got one from Woot. I charged battery, plugged it in, and got an unrecoverable error (red blinking light on the drone). Awesome. I tried the other battery to see if that was the issue, but it would not even charge. So, I would avoid this product.

I’m really sorry to hear that! I hope you reached out to customer service, since it sounds like you received a defective model.

Ordered and received tonight. Both batteries produce the same error on the charger. Flashing red. Reading up, this is a symptom of unbalanced batteries which can not be fixed without the purchase of an aftermarket LiPo charger with balancing mode. Tried a few “tricks” to no avail. Reached out to Customer Service and we’ll see what comes from that. For now, I’d have to say buyer beware…

UPDATE:
Sending unit back currently, as the only options presented to me were a full price refund for returning the device, or a(n extremely) partial refund to put towards the purchase of a new charger and batteries. No replacements were available, but I was told I could purchase another unit from the site…

UPDATE 1/11: STILL waiting for my refund from Woot despite my return arriving on the 30th of December. Was told no more than 5 business days for my refund to process. Extremely unhappy with my experience on this. Highly doubtful I will use this site again, and will actively steer friends and family away from it. Poor product, and poor customer service on this!

Bought one of these. Two bad batteries. Can’t test the drone it’s self. Hmmm… Do I invest in batteries for a device that could be dead?

NO! Contact Parrot. They will get you new batteries.

If not, please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

Same issue with the battery. One good, one bad. Contacted Parrot. We’ll see what happens.

One day later, refurbished drone failed to launch. BEWARE. Had motor failure due to small gold connector coming loose from flight vibration. Fortunately, no crash. Asking for refund.