Party Like It's 1989

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Missed it? Get it tomorrow right here

I wouldn’t wear that shirt even back in 1989.

This would have been awesome a week ago. That way we could have had this to wear tonight.

Kinda of cool looking, but this will be an easy one to pass on!

Way way way too kitschy, but I have to love the namecheck on Cinema Paradiso, one of my all-time favorite movies… never fails to make me cry. I’m a guy in touch with his feelings, ok?

YIKES!!! Thanks for the upcoming nightmares, Woot.

How can he design such an awesome shirt, and then this?

We’re still getting the crappiest offerings from excellent designers, I see.

rad is… not the word…

http://llamaguy.com/sonofwaffle.gif

Love Tom Burns’ stuff, but this one? Not so much. How about French KISS?

Communist Party is a phenomenal shirt - not really a fan of this one despite 80’s mockery being very “in” right now

Edit: love the use of the “b.o.o-urns” reference

Everyone at my upcoming High School reunion is gonna love this shirt! LOL
(Graduated in 89…)
This is gonna be a fun year LOL

yeah, as mentioned above, this would have been sweet a week or two ago so I could have worn it to a party tomorrow. now…well, my friends already make fun of my weird woot shirts. awesome but late, pass.

When woot stops offering things like the esperanto shirt and I can haz Hanukkah, we’ll start seeing good designers give woot good designs

It’s, like, a totally rad shirt, dude. I’m in for one. I can stroll down memory lane … BEFORE I ended up in rehab.

I feel you on this. Tom Burns kicks ass, I have one of his shirts from threadless, one from DBH, and I didn’t even realize it until I looked at the tags like, several weeks later. He also did some designs for another, more funny-h****aha shirt site - he is incredibly versatile that’s for sure. I don’t know why woot chose this one though.

I don’t get it, and I really don’t want to.

pass.

This is Boint really Glunt

'89 born here, so tempted…buuut easy not to.

nahhhh… tooo cheesy …