Pascal's Shirt

How was this not the winner? Seriously. The last week have been duds. Nice to see something good.

Isn’t that a Serpinski triangle??

Does this look “Zelda-esque” to anyone else?..

No one is as surprised as me, I assure you. x.X Wow.

looks more like a zelda t-shirt to me.

Looks like someone spooged on a big triangle and had little baby triangles. F’n ugly.

hahahahahaha… no seriously Zelda will use his sword slash and own you talkin like that.

I’m in for two. Cool design. Enough of the baby blue for a while though WOOT!

Zelda and pascal at the same time. For geeks and nerds alike, Its digitalicious! In for one, thank you woot!

This shirt could have been cool… if there wasn’t a whole bunch of puke in the middle of it.

Also, it should be called Sierpinski’s Shirt. :-/

I’ve been getting error messages all day, Anyone else have a problem?

my brother’s a geometry nerd, this will be a nice christmas gift for him

You are correct!

Oh ya, I used to make this on my calculator all the time. I believe the directions are in the TI-83 manual as ‘intro to hacking yo’ crap’. That’s why I got it.

yes

Not Link’s shirt. In fact, he doesn’t even wear a shirt. He wears a short cut dress (tunic).

Yes, with a but: “The Sierpinski sieve is given by Pascal’s triangle (mod 2), giving the sequence 1; 1, 1; 1, 0, 1; 1, 1, 1, 1; 1, 0, 0, 0, 1; … (Sloane’s A047999). In other words, coloring all odd numbers black and even numbers white in Pascal’s triangle produces a Sierpinski sieve.”

Source: Sierpiński Sieve -- from Wolfram MathWorld

Kind of looks like triangles snow boarding

Pretty sweet shirt, good colors too.

Optimally, all Woot! Shirts would have some mathematical reference incorporated into the design.

Also, this seems like a good opportunity to talk about how silly Pascal’s Wager is and how only a fool would take it.