Patagonia for Men's Feet

Sizing for any of the top three - do they run small/large/true to size? I’m a 9.5 in Nike Free 4.0’s…

I’m looking for a lightweight three season hiking shoe, my Columbia’s make my legs tired and are more for winter snow hiking.

Thanks!

well I would have if there were any width’s listed…since I’m size 14 5EEEEE…hmmmmm…didn’t think so

You, sir, have a large foot.

These are standard width.

It would be nice if one of these times they had wide sizes!!

All 4 and 5 star reviews on the Zon, but no comments regarding sizes. Shoes are always SO TOUGH to purchase online without trying them on.

Yeah. And with Woot! you pretty much have to be sure.

I ordered a pair on Monday and got them today. look great and seem to fit good. on sizing, toe is generous, width is a little wide, but, I have a fairly narrow foot. because of the toe my 9.5-10 size foot feel like the 9.5 I bought are the right size. only area thar concerns me is they are fairly heavy in construction and may be a bit hot for a California summer. hope this helps some of you. damn, last time i’ll do this long of a post on my tablet. :slight_smile:

Ordered the Fitz Sneak and they’re in route. If they happen to arrive before this deal ends, I will report on the sizing of a 9.5

Order size 10 of the Advocate Stitch. Arrived today. Very comfortable to wear around the house. Worth the investment to wear indoors.

Now when I go to Asian friends house I have my very own comfortable indoor slippers to wear. Avoids having the host to take time to look for a pair of slipper for me.

My Fitz Sneaks arrived today - 9.5’s fit pretty good with a thumb nail length in the toe. Medium width “D” - I’m a narrow. So I put on my wigwam hiking socks. I did not tie too tight but secure and my foot slipped oh so very little. I will see how they work out once I break them in. I do not think a size 9 would have worked.