PatPatPat

That programmer guy in the description is crazy -
“happy to see you”
“nice? what does a robot know of ‘nice’”

I mean I like to misquote too, but nice to see you and happy to see you are completely different.

great work, nice type treatment

That’s my favorite part of the shirt. Reminds me of the microwave in the break room at work. always, Always, ALWAYS splattered food all over the inside.

Just listening to Royskopp’s “The Girl and The Robot” which now seems prophetic. Eerie.

I’ve never bought a shirt from shirt.woot but I’m interested in this one.

What’s the deal with shirt sizes? I usually get an XL and it fits me fine, but should I get an XXL?

I usually get XL, but for Woot shirts, I do have to get an XXL. Hope that helps.

I don’t really get it. I’m a huge Trekkie. I just don’t really… get it.

That said, I LOVE how the words are designed and made out of borg stuff. The drawing is very good.

THERE ARE THREE CYBORGS.

Now that’s how a real robot should operate! If only those freaks on Caprica would get the memo, maybe the Twelve Colonies would have a chance.

All good things come in threes!

i don’t get it.

what does it mean “domesticity is futile” if the robot/borg are the unstoppable force of domesticity? the illustration suggests that domesticity will dominate, and it is whatever the opposite of domesticity is that will suffer.

am I right?

I agree. I like the concept. I think the caption is dumb.

There…are…FOUR…Cyborgs!

Sadly I must also agree, I stared at it for awhile wondering what it was trying to get at, and figured someone would understand something subtle I wasn’t getting here in the comments. Oh well

Ha! I’m always seeing you on consumerist, funny to run into you here - your avatar caught my eye first and I was like… waaaaait…

Wow, I just get done watching a star trek NG episode with the borg and decided to check woot. What are the chances?

Interesting shirt.

Locutus in triplicate…I just might be in for one! Your screen-printed and 100% cotton distinctiveness will be added to my own… hehe

http://sio.midco.net/wolf359/Web_stuff/gwoot.jpg

Make it so.

I have exactly three friends named Pat, they all agree with the message of this shirt. Can you say, early Christmas present?!

I am glad they left out the Borg with the mixer attachment. Even if he was well equipped.