Patriot Pantry 1-Week Food Supply Ammo Can

Patriot Pantry 1-Week Food Supply Ammo Can

Has anyone purchased these and tried tem out? How resealable are the packages? Is it really feasible to separate out single servings from the bulk packages?

The bags have a zip-lock a short way down from the top, much like a package of shredded or sliced cheese you might find on those hanging walls/shelves at the grocery store.
Once you tear open the package, you can ‘zip’ the top of the package shut again, but the inner contents are going to get stale if you don’t eat the rest of the contents within about a week.

I have tasted their food. Other then the beef, it was different then any other brands, except my favorite for taste is Mountain House (but more sodium). The beef tastes like the crap you get from Taco He11 and is more like MVP type stuff. Just lacking in taste as far as beef goes. I got one of their 3 month supply set of totes off woot a couple years back. Keep them at my off site emergency storage location ;-). IMO, they are not bad but not as good as top rated Mt House. I’d put them in the same bucket (no pun there) as Wise.

if you don’t eat the rest of the contents within about a week…
or before the zombies come for you, whichever comes first.

Did anyone of you try them?