Pavlovs Rant

As I will be using Ivans’ name, I feel it is only fitting to link to his bio

Disclaimer:
#1:This thread will have nothing to do with him
#2: I will be using this to rant and rave about things that I deem worthy. Not necessarily will you (the reader), agree or care about what I have to say. If this is the case, no one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to read it. You can leave now before anyone gets hurt.
#3: If one of these rants are about you, and you read it, or any readers comments, I take no responsobility and suggest when you see your name or think it may be about you if there is no name, that you not read any further.

Definition of Disclaimer:
A disclaimer is a statement which generally states that the entity authoring the disclaimer is not responsible for something in some manner. Disclaimers also alert the reader to risks involved. This is generally done as a measure of legal protection; if someone hurts him/herself using something with such a disclaimer, he/she could be discouraged from seeking relief in a legal action.

A special form of disclaimer is the All persons fictitious disclaimer, a special disclaimer in regard to slander.

In the case of fanfiction, disclaimers are legal statements saying that the author of the fanfiction does not, in any way, profit from the story and that all creative rights to the characters belong to their original creator(s).

So on to my first rant...
As some of you may know I'm a printer by trade and sell printing to the Federal Government as well as others. 
I placed a bid for over 100 thousand dollars in the end of last week, which was supposed to be awarded Monday. Of course, since the government can never do anything when they are supposed to, they have not yet opened the bid and refuse to tell me if I'm still in the running. 
My commission on it is enough to feed a family for quite a while and will allow me to make an extra few mortgage payments, yet the people answering the phone in the office wonder why I call them every few hours to see where it's holding. 
What is wrong with these people? 
Do they just not care about other people?
Yes, to them it's "just a job", but C'mon, I have alot riding on it.

There is another wooter who signed up pretty close to when I did, and he is bursting my newb bubble. I should find my name plastered all over the woot forums, but he is always there posting like a fiend. I mean the guy must not sleep. He is aggressively posts back within milliseconds of a post. What kind of refresh rate does he have for his posting? He must have a special keyboard with a refresh view button. Maybe he has eight arms and four keyboards with four monitors, too. Printer, my ass. He is just a post whore of the octopedal persuasion!!

would that be me your talking about?

quick enough?

:slight_smile: Ha ha. I totally am joking, of course. I enjoy our posting sprees. Probably helped get me addicted to this forum.

This dial up is killing me trying to keep up

that’s not a full fledged rant. Come on; you can do better.

that rant is coming… this was a continuation of yours

I was thinking of posting another rant now but decided against it as I don’t want it to ruin the rest of the weekend

Look forward for it no Monday from work

No home ranting?

Yes but the weekend has been going great so why allow the negativity in?
Work is never fun so I might as well let it out ther… (it also gives me what to do)…

Makes sense. Shouldn’t work be fun sometimes?

Said she, who forgot to go back to work when her kids grew up.

When did D’Name grow up? :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re waiting.

don’t hold your breath

Let me tell you about the dangers of holding your breath. There is a vascualar Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

hey… you wanna maybe try speaking in english!!!

What is so great about growing up?

How is the rat today D’name?

playing with the edit button