Pavlovs Rant

That will give him hairy palms and blindness

you missed the periods… LOL

Uh oh…
you’re gonna have to get married now, lol.

I wonder if my wife will be okay with me going to get married “now”

does it have to be to someone else or can I renew our vows?

It won’t willingly come out of his box.
I need to trim his nails because he like to sit on shoulders and my neck is getting scratched.
But even though a rat is sort of big, the nails aren’t. I’ve cut the very tip off the feet toe nails, but the hands are just too small.
I spend way too much time worrying about that rat!!!

They are almost blind. I guess with rats it would be they loose the sense of smell.

Have we ever seen a picture of splinter?(isn’t that his name?)

No, cause the only way I can get them online is to mail it to KT.
Something is wrong with the size when I try to get them on the host site.

He is a hooded rat. They all look alike. Odd, but I think any color can be in one litter.

f it’s the stamp your worried about… I think we could spring for the 37 cents

She isn’t a rat person!

do you uncheck resize image?

I have a page of instructions on how to post from KT. qwerty tried to figure it out too. I don’t know why when I do it , it is wrong.

Night all! See you in the morning!

hmmm… it could be the person doing the checking…

Now to bring this thread back to its original purpose:

I had that whole tirade reaction to assumptions being made about certain roommates, and now the word g…a…y which conveniently turns into “I love you!” is being bandied about with humor. I don’t think anyone here would use nigger, spic, hebe or any other derogatory group name to joke about a video game or anything else.

Ok, I’ll change all my posts if it offends you, sorry.

Thanks. I hope it is not just for my sake, though.

When did the word become wrong? It isn’t as far as I know. There is a word that starts with H which is what most people use when they do not like the people, not the g word.

Well, what do you mean when you call something g…a…y? Is it saying that it is attracted to things like itself, or are you saying that it is effete, demaculated, silly, or rediculous. If that is the case, you are saying that people who are g…a…y are the same thing. The word, by itself, is not a problem. Nor is it a problem to call a homosexual a gay. Both terms are ok. It is calling other things that you are ridiculing g…a…y which shows what that word means to you.

I did not mean to use it in a derogitory sense. I made a generalization that gay people like buffy, which was wrong of me to do.

I personlay do not have any problem with the word gay, nor do I have a problem with the word straight, but if it is offending people, that is not the intent and I will take it down.