PAW Pet Products

You must have a tall bed! Maybe you could go with a platform bed and then they could just back their butts to the edge and sit down? :slight_smile: I loved Malachi on the Shaytards. He was the coolest senior Great Dane! They have Zeke now who is already huge after a few months. Great Danes are such cool dogs (for the right people aka not me). I’m a Westie fan myself!

I 2nd this motion.

Heh, I can just see a cat (or even some dogs) going “Ooh, I’m gonna catch that dot! GAH!!! WHAT’S THAT NOISE?!”

I did the same for my beagle. I even tried to give it to a friend for her Shih Tzu and he was too big for the bed. It was the right size for another friend’s Yorkie though.

Drat I foolishly pushed gold button before reading the comments. I too could have paid less with prime grrrrrr!

Indoor restroom has a lot to say about pee but no comments if the dog drops a deuce.

Comment o the day. Home run, touch all the bases.

My dog is 12 pounds and she absolutely loves it and fits well in it, so your 13 pound dog should fit as well.

My wife got one of these for my dog. He drank from it when I pressed it by hand, but he couldn’t figure out how to do it on his own. I waited about 15 minutes before trying it again with him, and after about 3-4 more times pressing it, the water-spraying mechanism failed. So, I would not recommend this product.

PAW Doggie Water Fountain is 25 on Amazon with free prime.

Tempted by it, but not from here.

The potty trainer is 11.99 at a rather famous department store that sounds like “Beers”. Just saying.

PREACH!

I build things like this for my basset hounds. It’s not too hard.

They can’t use these types of steps and ramps because they’re too long and short. The steps I build for them are really long.

The ramp I recently built is strong enough for people to go on. Just a basic frame of 1x4 planks with particle board on top.

This product is $27.99 and not eligible for Prime free shipping on Amazon.

Yep, I just got the doggie fountain for 24.99. No shipping cost with prime and no internet sales tax because America is great.

STRONGLY thirded.

Bought the cave for my beagle because of the picture. Just got it today. Not only is it tiny, there’s a 2 inch rip in the seam. Woot, why would you show the main picture of a beagle comfortably fitting into this? I’m really disappointed at the terrible product misrepresentation and the awful product quality.

I agree my Cairn terrier will never fit in this total ripoff

Sorry for the quality problems Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

I know this is old but I just tried to use the keepsake frames with my dog and the “clay” is nothing but unmoldable foam. Threw it out after playing with it for 45minutes.

Waste of money.