Payment Options [resolved]

addresses match - the problem is on woot’s end - not recognizing debit cards for payment - i ended up going elsewhere and paying more - but didn’t have the hassle.

1 Like

I did the same thing - paid full price at Best Buy, just didn’t want to waste anymore of my time trying to pay for a purchase - that should be the easiest part of the process!

1 Like

was having an issue and hopped on here to see a solution. one thing I noticed on the Amazon Wallet is that one of my cards (the one I wanted to use) was checked “Run as a debit card” so I unchecked that box and the payment method appeared when I checkout out.

@HighStick @Wooter688706870 @DrQuey @drewcroa @migser31

Could you try what @scooperstoremike mike mentioned in the above post, pls?

nope didn’t work on mine - i had to ask for a refund of shipping after i added my cart to woot

you could, I dunno, try contacting amazon support directly instead of a peer-contributed forum?

Hi all.

Amazon developers are still looking for a video to demonstrate this. They have not been able to reproduce it.

If you are willing to video the issue, you can save it as private on Youtube and give me the link via private messages. Or private message me and I’ll give you an email link where you can send the video.

To private message me, click on my name and then click on Message in the box that pops up. To check your PMs, click on your avatar in the upper-right corner of any page and then click on the envelope in the menu that appears.

Has anyone tried dumping the cookies, clearing the cache/history, closing the browser, and then reopening the browser? Sometimes sites will “re-loop” back to page in the history and/or with the cookies present in the cache.

When I have had problems in the past with the Woot app, I removed the app completely, shut the device down, waited the requisite 2-3 minutes, restarted, and then downloaded the Woot app.

It didn’t always work when I had problems with the Woot app or site, but at least you can rule it out as a source of the problem if it doesn’t.

My apologies for the intrusion. I will see myself out.

1 Like

@migser31 @Wooter973207954 @drewcroa @DrQuey @HighStick @Wooter688706870 @scooperstoremike

Hi all. Amazon was finally able to locate and resolve the issue. A Woot staffer confirmed that the issue was resolved for him.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.