Payments last month?

Hey, anyone else missing some payments for last month?

In my “all designs” I can see a few of my shirts have had purchases made “a month ago” and I had this shirt be put up in a sale on 21st June and sell 19 shirts (not alot I know) here

No payment came through from woot at all in July. No payments since 15th June. The 15th June payments seemed to only come through after a couple of months of following up on why I wasn’t paid for shirts printed in April. See some of this take place in this forum thread here.

I don’t want to be a pain, and understand it is so little money, but it does add to the fun to be paid. And to know how much I should be paid, and when I should expect to be paid for it would be a bonus and add to fun also… Dashboard, Dashboard, wherefore art thou dashboard?

Can anyone out there look into this please?

I too tend to have month’s where I know shirts have been sold in the previous month but I don’t get a payment. But because I know it’s probably not many shirts I don’t really question, because eventually I do get a decent sized payment that I assume covers all the missing months. I wonder if woot has a minimum payment amount that you have to hit in order to get paid.

I got paid! Thanks woot!

After emailing artist payments it turns out my bank details needed “updating” and that’s why the payments had been suspended because of that. Not sure why the details would have needed updating but it seems to have fixed the problem … I just gave the same details as before in again and the payment has just come through today. Yay!

Yay, indeed! I was hoping I wasn’t going to have to yell at anyone when I saw a new post in this thread. :slight_smile:

Thanks for checking in manhandsha … No yelling required! :slight_smile: