PB&J

I don’t agree with this distribution schematic. I need a lot more PB than that.

Ah, my usual breakfast! PB&J on a toasted English muffin, or a bagel, or bread, or a banana, or anything really… just give me PB&J in the morning! YUM!

I’d have to agree with this.

In the bag :wink:

Another shirt I would buy if it was baseball or long sleeved :frowning:

What other jelly is that color? I’ll pass.

Scientists changed Iodine’s original symbol from J to I, because confused people were eating Lead and Iodine sandwiches. Fact.

I do see it, now. It’s a dog faced horse.

Congrats on your print Kevin!

Interesting thought: When I was 10 (give or take a year) I independently discovered the PB & J sandwich (here in Oz we call it jam, not jelly, because jelly here is what you know as jello) and the thing is, no-one told me about it beforehand. I just mixed two flavours I liked together. I also independently discovered the peanut butter and honey sandwich, the banana and sugar sandwich, and the tomato sauce sandwich (you call it ketchup, I think?).

Now, if I didn’t learn about these sandwiches from other people, then I’m guessing others have also made these discoveries on their own while growing up. If so, could that hint at the possibility that we have a genetic memory which contains these flavoursome sandwich combinations, and why isn’t there research being done to try unlock other potentially delicious sandwiches hidden in our DNA?

Just received this shirt from the random 2-pack