Peachy Canyon 2007 Snow Vineyard Zinfandel - 3 Pack

Yeah exactly, I think they are all hiding out with the $40 - 96 point rated bottles of wine, unicorns, and whirled peas. =(

would love to buy this but VA isn’t on the list. This is the second WW this week that didn’t ship to VA, hope this is not a trend…

Ditto. I haven’t tried their Zin, but their PS is tasty (I have 2 bottles) and I kinda would like to try their Zin. But I’m really trying to keep to my SIWBM as well, and doing a pretty good job of it lately.

Nevermind…edit, I had the Syrah.

[How good is this deal?](http://bit.ly/cwCfAk" title="How good is this deal?)

Another incredible deal! Solidly over 50% off, thanks to the high shipping cost from the winery.

Click the link above for full discount details, links, etc.

I have always like Paso Robles Zin - though most of my experience was with the earlier, more rustic versions of a few decades ago. Too bad I’m on a SWMBOIWBM…

YMMV, but Ebay seems a good alternative. I found a Koolspace/Vintage Keeper 400 bottle model off of Ebay for $400. Yeah, had to deal with picking up and transport, but way cheaper than new. And the cooling units can be replaced far cheaper than a new unit.

-Andy

I also love Peachy Canyon Zins. How about Zin Alley

All of the zins I’ve had from them have been great. They are usually my go-to wines for the turkey on Thanksgiving.

Peachy Canyon 2007 Snow Vineyard Zinfandel - 3 Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: mill
Speed to first woot: 0m 18.667s
Last wooter to woot: ERMD

In for 3

I’m really starting to like this 5 day a week deal thing!

And love some Zin Alley.

Cheers!

If you don’t care about looks and have room in your garage just get a chest freezer (new or used) and get a temperature regulator (from here) to turn off the compressor when the freezer hits 55. I have a few of these at home and they work great and it won’t cost you an arm and a leg. An upright would work as well if you’re tight for space, would need to get additional shelves for it though.

Wait!

They’ve changed their formula? When did that happen?

Amen!! Peach flavored Zin? Yuck!!! Might as well buy some Boones Farm apple wine and not a really good crafted wine.

They also make an “incredable red” blend that is less expensive yet very good for the price. About $12.

Someone taking the fruit notes the wrong way I guess. Cherry notes doesn’t mean there is cherry juice in the wine.

wow… do you consistently see that type of deals on ebay!? that’s a great deal…

I’m still kinda new here…what’s all this SIWBM I keep seeing?? What does that mean?

self-imposed, wine-buying moratorium!

Sometimes it’s not imposed by oneself, but by SWMBO – She Who Must Be Obeyed. (To my ears, that one invokes the old “Rumpole of the Bailey” series.)

Imposed Wine Buying Moratorium…aka taking your credit card and freezing it in a block of ice.

Or your SWIMBO can do that for you as well (She Who Must Be Obeyed)

What’s that you say Santa Claus, there’s no Virginia?

On a separate note…Peachy Canyon is good wine. I went to college in San Luis Obispo and worked at a East Side Paso Winery Tasting room (Bianchi Winery).

One of my favorite winery’s to send people to after visiting the one I worked at was peachy Canyon. They are located on 46 west, about 5 miles from 101.

They are primarily a Zin house having 8 different Zinfandel labels, but also a couple of other varietals, including a Cab Franc (http://www.peachycanyon.com/wines/)

Ironically one of my best friends from college is the Tasting Room Manager/Wine Club Manager there.