Peachy Canyon 2007 Snow Vineyard Zinfandel - 3 Pack

http://www.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us is your mom.

Peachy Canyon 2007 Snow Vineyard Zinfandel - 3 Pack - $59.99 + $7.00 shipping shipping

3 * Peachy Canyon Winery 2007 Zinfandel Snow Vineyard

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

I am studying for an Econ exam and I just saw Production and Curve right next to each other and kind of freaked out a little.

$7 shipping?

All those complaining that they didn’t buy enough last time, or didn’t buy last time, now is your chance!

Wait; they’re all asleep. Never mind.

This one is a winner: San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition Gold. Grapes are grown on the “westside” . . . in for two.

Woot, fix the shipping price . . .

So, how does this compare to the 2006 Pendroncelli you all talked me into? Except for, you know, the $10/bottle prince differnce.

PRODUCT>> Peachy Canyon 2007 Snow Vineyard Zinfandel 3-Pack
WOOT PRICE>> $59.99 + $5.00 Shipping (or is it $7.00?)
CELLARTRACKER>> Peachy Canyon Winery 2007 Zinfandel Snow Vineyard
WINERY WEBSITE>> Peachy Canyon Dot Com
PREVIOUS WOOT>> 2007 Snow Vineyard Zinfandel

I wish the Pedroncelli Zin had been offered at this time instead of this one. The east coasters need their beauty sleep and missed it.

I didn’t miss it, I just waffled to long…well I guess I did miss it then.

Cellar Tracker says 87.8 points with a median of 88 pionts on 4 reviews.

Cellar Tracker

$7 shipping? Typo? Those who purchased already, will they receive $2 back?

C’mon, it’s two bucks! A whopping $.66 per bottle added cost.

I can’t resist this time around.

And sad to have missed the conversation with the winemaker from the previous woot.

I love Peachy Canyone wines.

In for 1.

For those of us who haven’t had either, why would one pick one or the other? What makes the Peachy Canyon worth $10/bottle more than the Pedroncelli (or not)? Or are those with the space, money, and wine drinking volume buying 3 or each because they are both screaming deals? Inquiring minds want to know.

I’m out for the Peachy Canyon simply because I don’t have deep pockets. Granted I could buy it, but choose not to, liking the price vs. quality vs. (perceived) value of the Pedroncelli over the Peachy Canyon.

From other discussions, I get the sense that the Snowy Canyon is really good Zinfandel, fruity and peppery and smooth, that is a good value at $22/bottle (but not cheap). The Pedroncelli seems to be a “really good for $12.50” Zinfandel, with good flavor, but maybe a little too much heat/alcohol and not as good a finish. If you were only going to buy one, and didn’t drink enough that 3 vs. 4 bottles is not a big issue, and the extra $16 isn’t too significant, which is the one you would want for when company drops by? Assuming it’s someone normal, and not someone with a 400-bottle wine cellar that’s restocked yearly :slight_smile:

thanks for sharing.

YOU WILL ONLY BE CHARGED $5.00 SHIPPING.

Sorry I missed this one,