Pearl iZUMi Men's Escape Quest Shorts

I bought these two weeks ago from woot. I love PearliZUMi, but these shorts are the worst I have ever worn. The Chamois is huge and not form fitting. They are constantly sliding down.

Thank you!

You get what you pay for here. Cheap, would not buy again at any price.

Check the amazon reviews - lots of negatives on these, the padding is not formed, don’t stay up and similar. Apparently Pearl Izumi cheapened these too much.
Too bad, I have some older PI that are decent and had hoped to get new ones. oh well will shop elsewhere.

I bought four of these in XL and have no complaints. They’re great for a couple of hours at the velodrome but maybe not a century.

The chamois has the shaped padding on the away-from-my-butt side but seems okay. It is rather a blob compared to more expensive pairs. Material is good weight, there is some gripper around the legs and they stay up fine.

They do seem like a second compared to some of my other PI shorts but they’re great for the price.

Sizing seems to be undersized. I normally take a large in Pearlazumi but these in a large were at best a medium.