Pedemonte 2006 Cabernet Sauvignon Rutherford, Napa Valley - 3 Pack

Corrado, I would like to reply to you and other wine wooters who have inquired about me over the years.

Never before have I posted and the main reason is I had polio as a child which permanently damaged my fingers making it extremely difficult for me to type. What would take you one minute, would take me two hours.

While I have my own company, I do not believe in having my employees do anything of a personal nature. Fortunately, I have a good friend who is with me now and is able to relay my message to you all.

There are so many woot wines that have been outstanding, and some that have been mediocre. I love the community, but I believe price is not the most important factor as woot has enabled me to try wines I would have never heard of or thought of getting on my own.

Because I have to be up early to get to my company, logging in at opening time (1am) enables me to get to bed at a semi-decent hour. Sometimes I am first, but that is not so important; I only care about getting a good bottle of wine.

I could go on, but I can only say what an absolute pleasure it has been over the past years to read all of your messages and comments. Some of you are truly experts on wine. It pains me that I cannot participate.

-Mill