Pedroncelli 2008 Cabernet Sauvignon Three Vineyards 1.5L Magnum - 2 Pack

Still holding out on the SIWBM. Missed the Kaleidescope as I’m about done with the White Oak CS for Summer sippin’.

BTW, that White Oak CS is quite good for pop’n’pour or whipping up a batch of White Sangria on the deck by the grill.

I’m confused about the woot-off format.

Does it end when I’m out of money or cellar space?

Definitely not the latter.

Neither…It goes on until WD gets this months tuition paid for.

Good grief, a tuition bill… This will go on for days.

WD - Wine Dude or Western Dakota?

Ok, how do I make an “awe shucks” emoticon?

Finally, Maryland - soon I will be able to ship wine to my house - yay!

http://shipcompliantblog.com/blog/2011/05/10/the-old-‘wine’-state-maryland-to-open-to-direct-wine-shipments/

I hope woot is on top of getting their “permit” asap.

I was bummed I missed the Pedroncelli mixed case lot that was up here a few weeks ago, looked like a terrific buy on a great variety of wines. Maybe it’ll pop-up on the w00t0ff :slight_smile:

I’m also a fan of the Pedroncelli, and Monkey 2nd prize

Just hope this is indeed a twin pack we’ll be receiving and not a single magnum - but judging by the price point surely it must be two magnums for $40

It’s not woot that gets the permit, but the individual wineries. Your task will be to go in for at least one on every offer that includes MD to ensure that the wineries find it worthwhile to keep their MD shipping authorization. Got to do your part, you know!!!

Rich aromas of ripe raspberry and cherry highlight this full-flavored Cabernet Sauvignon. The wine is highlighted by bright acidity, in just the right amount to showcase the fruit. Plu, toasted oak notes and warm clove spice combine to round out the flavors. Frames by firm tannins and a lasting finish, this Three Vineyards Cabernet is ready to enjoy upon release or cellar up to five more years.

So not sure if it will last that long?

and it’s named shall be called Pedroncelli…my first WINE purchase on wine.woot.

This will lay down for the summer likely and be enjoyed this fall or with a family get-together.

Thanks for making quality grape juice Pedroncelli family.

Ahh, I was holding out, but the SIWBM fell through. Pedroncelli makes wonderful stuff - I love their Mother Clone, and bought a mixed case last year when out there on the RPM tour.

Argghh! Even less room in the wine cabinet now!!

We’ve been tasting through some of the 3V Cabs from the 90’s…amazing! This one will last. Believe me when I tell you, it will last–especially in mags!

You are quite welcome! Welcome to the world of wine.woot!

Drink, man! Drink!

ed@pedroncelli.com might be able to help you out with such things…

What is the suggested drinking window on this one?

Thanks

HW

yes, sir. I’m ready to drink!