Pedroncelli Dry Creek Valley Mixed (6)

Ed is on the road today but he wanted me to chime in with a snarky remark. Snark!
–Jon

Hey everyone! Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Ed St John’s brother in law Jon Brown. I’ve been with Pedroncelli for several years and am currently drinking quite a bit of these three wines. This vintage of Merlot is so ripe! And Barrel Select Red tremendous blend! Happy to be with you all.

Jon here with a reminder that Wooter’s receive Wine Club pricing on all order’s. Take advantage!

Check out Pedroncellis “Steals & Deals” at our website. Pure Rosé Bliss!

Hey Jon, a couple questions…
Is the blend the same that’s been on that other Wxxx site recently?
I’ve hit that up a few times now for the blend as well as the CF; both drink well above the $$$.
Just last week tagged your site for three cases, two of the mixed and one of the Rose.

The prices here, with shipping included, make this compelling.
Good to see you back after a bit of a hiatus.

Same delicious blend. It’s great to be back in the community! Thanks for the love!

How do we take advantage of this perk? Does the case discount apply to list prices or Steals& Deals too?

I know…property tax due this week but everyone talked me into it! In for one. Thanks Jon, (and Woot!) TB

Give me a call and in mere seconds I can get you set up in our system for Club pricing. I just need a little human info. Club pricing & shipping discounts won’t apply to ‘Steals & Deals’. Otherwise they’d be straight steals! LOL!

Pedroncelli case discounts for Wooter’s is 25%. Give me a call anytime and I can get you set up for that pricing. I know you want to dial.
Let your fingers do the walkin’& our wines will do the talkin’! Wine poetry.

Oh no! Why did I go look…

Twist the arm of Klez.
Already delivered.

Let’s be honest, did it really require arm twisting?

To order?
Not much,
however…
to liberate the captives?
A different story!

Awesome!! Liberate on my friend!

Truth…Ron and I just split a case of rose…

Ata Boy’s!!! Gonna be 70° in Geyserville today. “Pour me some Rosé” weather. Cheers!

Sure miss the days when Pedron was $100 for a case.

And I miss the days when it was ~$11 a case…

Careful, you’re showing your age! LOL!
Rosé Rosé Rosé!!!
http://www.pedroncelli.com/media/41027/2014roseflyer.pdf
$99.99 case