Pedroncelli Friends White Wine Blend (6)

That was my sentiment as well, but I went in for two. We drink whites year round.

Was expecting delivery today now tracking says n/a.

Oh jeez, that’s a bummer. I’ve had this happen several times. It’ pretty likely that they’ll attempt delivery tomorrow. Keep us updated!

No delivery date is listed now.Three days ago it said delivery 8/6 now just n/a.

Wine.woot shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. This is due to the strategic logistics use when shipping the wine so it keeps moving while in transit. Please allow at least 2-3 weeks.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it’s still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

I have three different shipments, including one of this wine, all showing the same info, or rather lack of info. It’s frustrating, I know, but as TT notes, it’s for the good of the wine. One of my three was delivered this afternoon, still no change in the shipping info though. The good news is that the wine was not hot, nor even terribly warm, though it’s probably been on the truck since early morning on this warm and sunny day. I’ll take a bit of mystery/frustration over cooked wine, any day.

Hi, I fixed your quote for you!

Yes, that seems to be the pattern with summer shipping. The Woot FAQ TT cited don’t really address it. Estimated delivery dates pass and are replace by “n/a”. Over time I’ve learned not to believe an estimated delivery date unless there’s some evidence that the shipment has actually started moving, which usually consists of a notation that it has reached an actual FedEx hub.

Thanks didn’t notice that and thank you for the info. Now just waiting for my wine :slight_smile:

Received my wine today :slight_smile: