Pedroncelli Mixed Case

Buy these.

Drink the Red Blend now while the others rest for a couple years in your cellar.

You will be rewarded for your patience.

Was waiting for this, but was hoping they’d add the Cab back in. Down to one bottle of that left. Probably in for one, just can’t swing the usual triple play this time around.

if i didnt just buy this a week or two ago would be an auto buy, especially with summer shipping in force.
grab em before theyre gone!

If a better dollar value per bottle comes up during this wine woot off I would be shocked. Bought a case when it was just offered and have had a bottle of each. Typical Pedronicelli. In other words delicious.

mmmmm! Pedroncelli!! get some!

I have plenty of this already, but still in for one. Can’t help myself.

Ditto.

Unfortunately, the last time this was offered the summer shipping process had yet to be put in place. Result was a single bottle that had significant seepage. No visible damage on the others, but would rather find out sooner than later that there is more widespread damage. Going to make it hard to keep these around for any serious cellar time.

Summer shipping is no big deal for me, anyway. They ship it refrigerated to St Louis, then it takes 2 days, non-refrigerated, to get to Buffalo, during which time it makes a 260 mile round trip past Buffalo to Syracuse.

Agree that this is solid QPR, but the Gruet sparkling case earlier this morning was actually a slightly better dollar per bottle offer.

Pains me to let these go.

for ped fans, got email with this summer case special:

http://store.pedroncelli.com/SHOP.AMS?LEVEL=BOT&PART=PACK047

Four bottles each of 2015 Friends White Wine Blend, 2014 Friends Red Wine Blend & 2015 Rosé of Zinfandel $99.00 plus $12 shipping anywhere in Contiguous U.S.