Pedroncelli Mixed White Case

Pedroncelli Mixed White Case
$104.99 $183.00 43% off List Price
2013 Dry Rosé of Zinfandel, Signature Selection, Sonoma County, Dry Creek Valley
2013 Sauvignon Blanc, East Side Vineyards, Sonoma County, Dry Creek Valley
2013 Friends White, Sonoma County White Wine
CT links above

Winery website

Anyone want the Friends White from the case?

Any updates on shipping to Georgia? It saddens me when I see things like this and no shipping to my state…

I’d like to know the drinking window for these.

As a novice, am I at all correct in assuming each these are more of a “drink now” wine?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Ed (assuming you’ll join in shortly).

I see that the 2013 Friends is a proprietary blend of Gewurztraminer and Sauvignon Blanc. I bought the 2012 Friends a while back and notice that it had Chardonnay in the mix as well. Why did you decide to change the blend?

The '12 goes down very easy. How will the '13 Friends be different?

Never thought I’d ever be glad to live in Ohio, we’re never blocked out of woot wines.

Never had Pedroncelli whites, but lately their reds have been an autobuy for me. Any words on their whites?

Missouri use to be on the ship to list. That is not longer the case :frowning: It makes for a very sad me. (and a quickly emptying cellar)

I’m not a connoisseur but I’ve found the Friends white to be a pleasant everyday white. It pairs well with a variety of foods as well as alone. You wouldn’t knock anyone’s socks off bringing this to a party but no one would turn their nose up to it either. I’ll probably call up the winery and ask them to meet the Woot offer as my state is not on the woot ship-to list; they’ve been kind enough to do so in the past.

For what it’s worth, the folks at Pedroncelli have been kind enough in the past to make the same woot offer available to those of us who cannot purchase woot wine, if they have a license to ship directly to your state. If they do so again, you’ll need to call the winery and arrange the purchase over the phone, it’s a quick and painless procedure if you’ve got your credit card at hand, took me only a couple minutes.

Check back on the thread. I’m sure Pedroncelli will be happy to accommodate your order directly.

I’m not going to quote multiples, but hopefully I can help a few…

Pedroncelli is pretty much an autobuy… doesn’t matter if it is white or red. The rose is always yummy, the Friends is a summer sipper suitable for just about anyone and the SB is clean and crisp.

I’m sure that you could hang on to them and drink them within the year, but they are (as the write-up indicates) meant to be consumed young. In almost every case, when you see rose, you should think of Steve Martin in “The Jerk” - “Waiter, bring me some fresh wine.” Much of the yummy deliciousness of rose is ephemeral, so drink up!

Hi Ed. Any RS on either of the three? Case production of each? Thanks!

So why is it that I have had deliveries to TN before but this is not available. Is this Winery specific?! Are they having to apply for (AND PAY) to be able to ship to certain states?

Each winery must apply and pay for a license in each state. Wine shipment laws vary by state.

In addition, Wine.Woot is currently not able to offer wine deals in certain states, but will be opening up additional states as laws and regulations regarding selling wine online continue to evolve.

You’re welcome to also check out this thread to discuss and talk about current Wine Shipping Laws

I’m a wine club member with Pedroncelli and live in Atlanta. This Woot deal is far better than the May wine club shipment and I have emailed the winery to ask them to extend Woot’s offer to GA members outside of Woot.

Come on, Woot. They clearly have a distribution license and shipped to me in GA earlier this week. I would love to pass my order and thereby revenue through your site, but you’ve made it impossible in recent months. I can’t tell you how many orders you’ve missed out on due to this ridiculous shipping nonsense for wineries that absolutely have distribution rights in GA.

I hate it when companies make it hard to take my money. Business fail!

Yes! We can ship to Georgia from the winery. Give us a call 800-836-3894!

Absolutely! I’ll start at about noon today–with Friends.White. About 3:30 I’ll switch to the Rosé (this is the 59th consecutive vintage of this wine for us!) and then I’ll have the Sauv. Blanc with dinner. I’m thinking some fish tacos with a little fennel slaw, or maybe some sashimi with a nice little fresh ginger…Yes, these are drink me now wines!

I love it when we have a fan! We just decided that the chard wasn’t hugely beneficial to the blend.
So, in terms of flavor change, I’d say the 2013 is a little livelier. It’s a patio-pounder! Try it with asian food that has ginger in it. I get an almost lime sherbet creaminess in the finish. The other thing I love to do with this wine is try it at different temps. It’s amazing how it changes. Let me know what you think!

Press the button. You won’t be disappointed. I had to talk like a magpie to get WineDavid to offer our whites at first…not so much anymore. We have quite a following for these wines among wooters.