Pedroncelli Mixed White Case

We can ship direct from the winery. Give us a call! 800-836-3894

Morning Ed. Thanks for joining us again!

RS on the FW is about .5%, the SB and Rosé are about .75% (I think)All three have great acidity which make them bright and finish clean. The RS is there to add mouth-feel.
As with any wine (including popular red wines)with RS the warmer the wine, the more noticeable the sweetness.
That being said, I prefer to let the FW and the Rosé warm up just a tad. I think the aromas and mouth-feel are just a little more pleasing to my palate.

We can ship directly from the winery. Give us a call 800-836-3894

(This is 1% better than club pricing, and because of the deal my friends at wine.woot have with FedEx the shipping is a better rate. I do my best to give our club members the best deal I can, and I’ll always extend this pricing to any wooter who asks!)800-836-3894–AND I’ll ship it to GA for the same as W.W would have!

Sorry I’m late–I’m in the weeds! I forgot to record the Vintner’s voicemail too. Anyone who wants to hear my sarcasm can call me direct in the office today 800-836-3894!

Sounds like a pleasant afternoon.
Anything you offer is an autobuy here

I agree with the autobuy comments. It was a pleasure being being with you on the RPM tours, and currently we’re down to only 9 bottles of Pedroncelli in our celler. So in for another case…

9 bottles??!! Oh my goodness, that’s only enough to last through the weekend. What will you do until this case arrives??

I’ve heard “Pedroncelli” is Italian for “summer nights on the patio with good friends”.

Pushing the button now.

Now there’s a little bit of that sarcasm we chatted about! Thanks for taking care of me Ed.
Cheers!

:wink:

Pedroncelli is Italian for “I need a vacation!”

My only question is one case or two. Decisions, decisions!

ETA: the spousal unit says two! I’ll be calling…

…but “I need a vacation” does not compute for a true Italian!

So that means Perdoncelli = #DIV/0! right?

#excelhumor

I can second that. It was a bottle of Pedroncelli white (can’t remember which one it was now) that opened me up to letting a white wine reveal itself as it opens. That’s now a marker for me when I sample whites - what does it show as it warms.

When I go out of town I make sure there is an ample stock of chilled whites of different types in the refrigerator. Then when I get back I look to see what is missing; gives me better insight into her preferences than what she will sometimes tell me. If I leave Friends in the 'fridge, at least one bottle is certain to be gone when I get back.

This is an autobuy. The only question I’m debating is whether I’m in for one or two.

I like this.

The nice lady at Pedroncelli took my order over the phone and sent me on my way in under two minutes! I’m a repeat offender so it might take as much as four or five minutes if one is a new customer at the winery. Time well spent for us in the wine woot wastelands!

shakes fist impotently at VA legislators

Thank you for taking care of folks in MO as well. Just spoke with Joanna. Two cases coming my way. Cheers!

Two and a gift!!! (Let the 2013 warm just a bit. It’s only been in the bottle about 6 weeks. The warmth will help round out the aroma!)