6 2010 Sauvignon Blanc East Side Vineyard Dry Creek Valley
6 2009 Dry Rosé of Zinfandel Dry Creek Valley Sonoma
CT links above

Winery website

Previous offer:
7/1/11 (yesterday!)

Huh, bumped the 09 to the 10, that was a confusing three minutes

Thisisodd.

Very odd having this same deal two days in a row. I can’t back it up but it seems suspiciously like a way to move more inventory from Pedroncelli (who we already know has a lot of inventory reserved for w.w) while at the same time covering up the not so flattering comments from users yesterday, here.

For all those waiting for the 2010 SB to make their purchase decision.

I should clarify my previous post. The unflattering comments were about the price not the taste of the wine, which by all reported accounts is well worth it.

Sorry for the triple post but w.w servers seem to be refusing to allow any comments to go through.

I was going to edit my first comment to say, assuming this isn’t some sort of mistake or glitch, but the w.w. server keeps throwing up a server error every time I try to do an edit on that comment.

Sometimes the special characters in the title cause that problem. Just change the title of the post to take them out. It doesn’t affect anything.

No buyers yet.

You win this round rosé.

I was in for two on Friday when half of the mixed case was the 2009 vintage of sauvignon blanc. Now that the offer has mysteriously been switcherooed to the 2010 s.b. vintage, the Woot computers allowed me to jump in for two more cases. I don’t like or drink sauvignon blanc, but She Who Must Be Obeyed is gonna think I’m a hero.

She’s going to kill 2 cases? She’s the hero, brother. :tongue:

I’m very confused…I think I drank too much Kaleidoscope…

It’s deja vu day on Woot.

Looks like!!! :slight_smile:

Or in the alternative, that they moved so much product yesterday, despite the disappointment people had with the pricing, that they started running low on the SB – though in that case we would have had a bouncing button. So I guess not. That’s me, always looking for the positive spin

As others have pointed out, something’s just not right. It’s interesting the that winery participation ended once everyone clued into them raising the price from the retail offering on their website and now they’ve apparently swapped out a vintage but it’s just the same mediocre deal.

I’m worried about wine.woot more than anything else. I’ve only been shopping here for less than a year and have really enjoyed it, but the last couple of weeks several odd things have happened and I’m started to not trust this site anymore. I’ll keep watching/shopping for a while longer but much more cautiously than before.

179 woots on that deal, so that would be 89-1/2 cases of the SB sold in the Friday offering.

YO! We just legalized teh Wine Importz here in the Republik of Mary Land…can we order now and get our name on the list of not stick-in-the-mud states?