Pedroncelli Mother Clone Zinfandel Case

“I’m not drinking any Phucking Merlot!”

Again another wine.woot that I can not buy since they removed MO and/ or KS from the shipping list. Second one this month.

Ahhhh. A fan!
( I can’t believe I let WineDavid talk me into that price!!)

I’m sorry, Pedroncelli is Italian for “Never enough Zin in the cellar!”

Julie says “Three to five years” on the fact sheet. I think that’s kind of funny because it usually cellars about 3 to 5 DAYS around our house! Our Zin tend to be “Spice bombs” as opposed to fruit bombs. The ABV is under 15% and they have a little more structure (from the 6% Petite Sirah blend) so they age well by Zin standards.
Most folks here will tell you to sit on them for 6 months to a year. I’m not that patient!

Morning Ed! Welcome back!

Last Wooter to Woot:
bdalglish08

I got it!! just barely!! My first last wooter woot!

Ed…see PM.

Thanks!

nice work!

Wow! Glad I didn’t hesitate.

How about a bonus Pedroncelli offering. You have to have more wine laying around somewhere.

Thanks for the original offering. Cheers.

Dang - missed out on what for me is always an autobuy.

so YOU are the one causing me to scramble this morning!!

YESSS!!!

This is a really great price on a very solid Zinfandel from Pedroncelli. I’m pretty sure we had this (along with the lovely 2012 Friends Red) at lunch on the Tour and it’s a very good value for a daily drinking Zinfandel. 2011 was a difficult vintage for reds for almost everyone in Sonoma and Napa, but John did a nice job with this. Just the thing for your Fall picnics (tailgating?) and your Winter parties where a bracing red wine just feels right.

Working on it. Working on it!

For all of you that work the back channels…I need to wait and see exactly how many cases sold. This was the tail end of this vintage. If you missed this offer give the office a call to get your name on the list…800-836-3894, I think there were about 5 or 6 extra cases.

Bwaahahahaha! That’s normally my line on merlot! Got a few bottles in a Pedroncelli mixed case a couple of years ago and thought I’d try one figuring I could always gift the other two if I didn’t like them. I actually drank the whole bottle and another while only gifting one. Pedroncelli wines have become a favorite for me (but I’ll never be a merlot fan!).

http://www.metalguitarist.org/forum/images/smilies/panic.gif

a Cab would be nice :slight_smile:

Generally, yes, but just a couple weeks ago we opened a bottle of Limerick Lane Old Vines Zin from the 2001 vintage that tasted incredible.

Glad I bought a couple of cases of this from my phone this morning!