Pedroncelli Quartet

WoooHooo! Name in lights briefly!

Pedroncelli Quartet
Current numbers (updated each minute):

First sucker: conroo
Speed to first woot: 14h 59m 21.827s

Last wooter to woot: rpm

NOOOOOOOOOOO
I was just coming back from trying to get a BOC on the wootoff and then I wuz gonna buy the cheez!!! Now I cant haz cheezburger!!! CMAO!!!

Pedroncelli Quartet
$39.99+ $5 shipping
condition: Dry Creek Valley Red
products:
1 Pedroncelli 2005 Family Vineyards Petite Sirah
1 Pedroncelli 2006 Bench Vineyards Merlot
1 Pedroncelli 2005 Alto Vineyards Sangiovese
1 Pedroncelli 2006 Mother Clone Vineyards Zinfandel

Previous forum link here.

It’d been awhile since I’d bought anything from here.

Twiddling thumbs while processing order.

I mean… working.

Yes, working!

i am in for one…also took a while for my sale to go through…ciao

You can still haz chezburger. Just be pashent, and itz will come bak.

Cheese will be back, hope you got your boc, I did :slight_smile:

Doh… hope the cheese comes back. I’ve quit drinking. I should really stop coming to this site. Not good for my state of mind!

But I would say, I do like this winery. This sounds like a good deal.

I gotta hand it to you, WD. That’s pure genius putting this up just after the crap rush. When we’re all high on endorphins and adrenaline and ready to BUY BUY BUY…

Got 3 :slight_smile: You ordered this before, Bowtie. Impressions?

Seems like a good deal for 4 bottles…but how’s the wine? Anyone in the know?

Honestly, I was underwhelmed by pretty much everything but the Zin, the Zin is REALLY good. The rest of it is solid, but nothing special. For the price though, it’s great QPR. The Sang is not Noceto though, not by a long shot.

Cheron and I are still waiting on the “Processing Order” page

Edit: WOOT!!! No longer a B O C wirgin …

http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/11.gif

And still waiting on the Pedroncelli “Processing Order” page.

I got a “Server too busy” when processing my order, but I get “Your account has already purchased this sale” when I try to buy again. I’m in right? Nothing on my account page yet.

Is it normal that I’m acting like a regular wooter trying to buy a BoC?

Thanks to JWhite for an alert. I like Pedroncelli wines. One of the best QPR around. I would join the wine club, but shipping would kill that deal. It really only makes sense for me to buy wines that retail about $30 and get a 20-25% wine club discount. Then with shipping, I am back to retail.

SWMBO won’t be happy, that’s two purchases in two days. And I got three packs of wine today. One is the KR port. I don’t know what the other two are. One is hopefully the Corison. But the only other wine I had coming is six bottles from Vincent Arroyo, and based on weight, both mystery shipments are only two bottles each. So now she thinks I buy so much wine I can’t keep track. (And she may be right.)

What recession?

In for two. I have liked Pedroncelli wines for 40 years. These wines are excellent values. I wasn’t going to buy anything this week, but I had to…

Pedroncelli was the first winery the rpm wine tour visited, and we had a wonderful visit and tour with Jim Pedroncelli – who even let us taste the 1995 Cabernet as well as the 2005. Wonderful folks, who make very very solid wines. Nothing showy, just good wine.

Get 'em now while you can!

$11.25/bottle? I’ll bite!

Well, that seals it. I’m in. shakes angry fist and empty wallet at rpm

sigh

I was kind of excited about how I hadn’t bought in awhile. But for 10 bucks each plus 5 shipping, with a well-respected name around here, I can’t resist. With the breadth of different varietals and the Petite Sirah, it should be useful too. Even if one of them underperforms, the wine would probably make a decent gift.

In for two.