Pedroncelli Six - Pack

I’ve been burned too many times with pink wine people claim to be “dry” to fall for that ever again.

I don’t like Rose wines. Granted my only tastes of Rose wine was the Principato they served at my wedding and New Age Rose (both incredibly cheap). Still though, about the only kinds of wine I think are incredible are Merlots and Cabernet Sauvignons. I guess I’m just a red wine girl. :smiley:

I got some of this on the last wine.woot. I was pleasantly surprised by it, liked it quite a bit. I finished off the last of it about 2 weeks ago, so this is good timing. Although, when I get it now, it’ll probably sit again until next summer.

maybe I’ll take 2 for the team. :slight_smile:

Nothing, if the juice is allowed to sit on the skins and pick up all the tannerific goodness.

Buy it!

It’s really a tasty wine. Not remotely in the same league as Berringer or those real White Zins.

If you hate it, well, sorry. Then you have some great cheap gifts.

Thanks, but I’m going to sit this one out after all. I’ve blown through much of my self-imposed wine buying allowance lately, and I need to save the remainder for things that I KNOW that I’ll like.

Its not really that dry. It has a touch of sweetness that I did not care for.

I just had a bottle of their 2008 regular Zin on Sat & it was wonderful!

This is going to be a long morning :frowning:

Unfortunately, that was the response from the group with whom we shared our bottles.

I personally found it an ok drink nice and chilled on very hot days.

But, especially with an (ahem) more senior set of Woodstock alumni, the color alone triggers perceived memories of certain jug wines which were barely drinkable even in those younger and wilder circumstances. I’d better not be more specific for self incrimination concerns.

Testing, Testing, Can you hear me now?

I can hear you loud and clear, but my wallet just went into the witness protection program!

I dunno, I think he’s just a tease… He’s popped up for each of the last several woot-offs, and still no toffee.

Ok, I give. Can someone tell me why I can get some wines here in Kansas but not others? I want this but it is a no-go because my state isn’t listed. What up?

Yeah, as far as I know, DC still allows shipments. http://wi.shipcompliant.com/

Yep, and I had the Pedroncelli Zin Four-Pack shipped here a couple months ago, so I know they can ship here specifically. I’m guessing it’s just a mistake.

No hesitation on this. Bought many times in the past offerings. This isn’t sugar water. It’s been our Thanksgiving table wine the past couple years and just seeing it is putting me into Thanksgiving mode again!

Yeah, I understand pink wine is going to be a stopper for lots of folks. I’m not going to twist arms on this because I know that there is a powerful disconnect in some folks brains when their eyes and tongue get wrapped around pink.

I like a nice rose too, but this guy did not. Plus he mentioned our dear wine.woot.

Oh well!

My Papa used to always order Rosé when he took me out to CoCo’s. I’d get a corn dog and milk shake, and invariably about half way through, he’d say to the waitress, “I’d like another glass of Rosé, my little lamb”.
I think I still prefer milk shakes to Rosé , maybe with the exception of Heitz Grignolino Rosé or that Rosé of Pinot Noir I had at Sokol Blosser. OK, maybe it’s a toss up between milk shakes and Rosé. I guess I see the appeal and definitely agree that this is not “White Zin”, even though it technically is…kind of.

I have no need for 6 bottles of wine, so anyone want to split it? I’m in upstate NY. I also have to leave for a seminar soon, so I probably wont be there for all the other goodness that will be there during the day. But if someone wants to split it, I will be up for it.