Pedroncelli Sonoma County Mixed Red 6-Pk

It is someone’s neo-prohibitionist reading of the law. As producer I can ship it to you. Give us a call at 800-836-3894 and we’ll hook you up direct!!

Baby needs new shoes.

Excellent! I will absolutely call you. If you could let Woot know that you intend to ship to MN that would be great also.

They know–WineDavid and I have shed many a tear over this. It is what it is, but I’ve got you covered!

Ed, as always, you rock; still, sorry to see the $$ inflation, but you gotta stay in biz, if only we could get mother-ship to see the light.

How does this Zin differ from the Bushnell?
And when will the '11 PET get released?
Next vintage of Four Grapes…

The MoClo is a tiny bit more fruit forward and carries a little bit more Petite Sirah in the blend. A little more drinkable at this point in my mind. Can you spell grilled lamb chops?

2011 PS crop was hit pretty bad by the rains-we didn’t bottle a 2011. The 2012 is going to be released in May-It’s tasty juice!

2008 Port is in release now. It’ll be a while before the 2009 is out.

Curse you WineDavid. People at work think I am an alcoholic. Too much good wine lately.

Isn’t “too much good wine” an oxymoron?

Pedroncelli’s always up high on the must-buy list!

Gotta be responsible and stick to the budget this month, otherwise I’d certainly be in for a case.

Is passing up a deal like this being “responsible”? Hmmm, we might have to ask the community for some input here…

Trust me, the right decision ain’t always the fun one…

We love you guys. Rest assured, we’ll buy more in the future and visit next time we fly over to the left coast!

Odd comment from the CEO of Pedroncelli Wine Lovers.

*snicker

You know, I can’t supply the entire world’s wine needs so I’ll stick to sending it out to the ones who like us. Can’t win 'em all!

Yummm… I still have a few bottles left from a previous offer…so I will have to pass now… :frowning:

I do like it when those mixed cases show up with a bit of everything…not just the 2 yummy varieties… (hint hint :slight_smile: )
can’t wait for the new Four Grapes!

Thanks for making yummy wines!

I always jump in on Pedroncelli offers! Today, my first words when I saw this offer were… Ohhhhhhhh, another button pressing event!!

No question that Pedroncelli is always excellent value for money, sound wines, and the Cabs are very ageworthy, especially for the price point.

Pedroncelli Cabs regularly hold up 15-20 years. I like old Cab, and don’t open them until they are at least 10 - I’m counting down on my 2005s…

LOL …
We love the wine and always regret not buying more when it was 99.00 for a case. We are a once or twice a year buyer of your wine…wonderful stuff.
Feb 7th purchase was Pedroncelli Mixed Red Case (12)Sold on Wine.WootQuantity:1 @ $119.99
10.00 a bottle is our sweet spot to push the button. But I’m in for one here but would like to see a better value down the road.