Peerless Faucets By Delta: Δ

Hi there,

I bought the Delta faucet last night but found out I bought the wrong one (order # 4701XXXX). Then I contacted customer service to try to cancel the order but haven’t heard from you . I have already purchased the 2nd faucet (the right one) now and I really want to cancel the 1st order before you ship. Please help me with this because I don’t know any other way to contact you. Thanks!

Unfortunately, if you miss the 15 minute self-cancellation window on your order, it’s unlikely we’ll be able to catch the order before it’s sped off to the FC/vendor as in your case. If you refuse delivery of the package (or work with support@woot.com for a return when you get it), we’ll refund your order when we get it back in. Apologies!

That is really bad. I couldn’t find anywhere saying I could cancel the order and so I emailed you after an hour or so and now I can’t cancel the order? I haven’t had such problem with any other websites? As a matter of fact, I could usually cancel the order w/o contacting the CS if the item has not shipped on other websites. What’s up with that 15-min-window… Now I am not even confident that you will refund me even if you I returned the item to you unopened. I honestly have never experienced such service from anywhere else. And I’m talking about trying to cancel order almost right away. It’s just I never got a response from your CS.

Figures. The one nice magnetic kitchen faucet sells out.

The Peerless P99170LF-BN widespread handles says it has a pop up drain assembly, but in the specs there is no drain assembly listed in the box. Does the drain part come with it?

I bought this item, 4 actually, on Dec. 3rd. FedEx got the info on Dec. 5th, and nothing since then. Tracking available, but it just says FedEx has the info but no estimated delivery. I called FedEx and said they got the info about the item but never received it. WHERE ARE MY FAUCETS??? It has obviously been over the 3-8 business days for shipping, which is really fine since I am not in a hurry, but I would like to know if my items are lost. I did spend over $200 on them!

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.