Peet's Coffee Crema Scura Espresso Capsule, 100ct

When I started drinking Peets, it was a one shop business on the corner of Walnut and Vine in Berkeley… quality has deteriorated with growth

Best by October 2021, yeesh. Wish I read that before buying. Looks like the wife and I will be drinking double shot espressos twice a day for the next few months…

Are these compatible w Lavazza Blue?

If you’re going to drink an Espresso, it should be strong. Otherwise, just drink a bold coffee.

Peet’s Nerissimo is very good. Still overpriced, but good. Couldn’t disagree more. Not bitter at all. It’s what Espresso should taste like. It’s not for everyone. If you add milk or cream to your coffee, then espresso really isn’t for you. Stick to a bold coffee blend and save yourself some money.

Bestspresso’s Intenso is also very good, and cheaper than Peet’s Nerissimo.

And imho, a decaffeinated espresso is an absolute sacrilege…

As ThunderThighs states, travel mugs can vary in size.

If you select an intense, bold blend, it might be strong enough for you to brew two processes through it. Any more than that, and, of course, it’s going to be watered down. Might as well just drink a bold coffee blend and save money. It also depends on the person and their tastes/desires. Double shots of weaker espresso blends are just a waste, imho. But, I’m a person who thinks the bolder the better. Especially if you’re going to drink espresso.

If you’re trying to fill a 30 oz travel mug, for example, depending on your tastes/desires, it might take 4-6 pods or more. You could also mix that espresso with some bold coffee to save some cash and make the espresso last longer. It just depends on a few factors. Your tastes/desires especially.