Peg Leg Porker Smoke Like a Pro – Pork Edition

Maybe they are for when you are cooking the meet, but that sounds dangerous if they are not flame resistant.

“Howdy, folks. My name’s Hickory Chips.”
That’s a country music star’s name if I ever heard one.

I like the old lights better as well.

Doesn’t seem like a good deal. If you BBQ any great deal, you should have most of these things already. Or, you could probably go to the store and get about everything you need for the same cost, or just a little more (and have more quantity).

Pass.

Is it just me or does the woot off meeter look like it went backwards? Did they find another couple boxes of the pro smoker when they were on their smoke break?

Meh - I tried smoking pork once. It just clogged up my bong. Pass.

You put the latex gloves on OVER the cotton gloves. The cotton keeps your hand cool while “pulling the pork”.

This isn’t the second item. The Woot Off started at midnight.

Please buy 3. For all 3 of the Baby Daddy’s’

% bux worth of stuff and aint the right stuff to smoke like a pro!

This is the filthiest wootoff EVER.

Is this good for them wild hawgs in the woods?

Where’s the beef (edition)?

Not bad but not even close to enough wood to smoke a good piece of pork. 10-5 lbs of big chunk is required or 3-4 times that in the small chunks they show. Small chunks give off more smoke fast. Not a bad kit but I never poke holes in my meat, I want all of that juice to stay inside.

No, not exactly. Typically when brining, especially meats, one would add things like herbs and spices to impart a certain flavor profile to the mix. I used a brine for a pork roast once that was made from cider, salt, juniper berries, garlic, black peppercorns, and a couple bay leaves. It was delightful.

Yeah I got one!! MEAT!!! with my new smoker!

It not just salt water it is packaged salt water

This’ll set off your smoke alarm…

Yes and no - it’s also other flavorings and spices - it soaks into the meat, keeps it moist and tender while you smoke it. I don’t smoke without using it.

Smoking pork is awesome…but it’s hard to keep it lit.