Pellegrini Family Vineyards Merlot - 3+3 Pack

Hey Woody. Not sure what order has you upset. If it’s wine, those take longer to ship than the standard 5 business days.

I’ve sent this post link to my contact in Customer Service. Be sure to check your junk/spam folders for responses.

PM me the order number, will take a looksie.

it’ll get fixed.

WD

THANK YOU!

15 days to enter shipping is just not woot-like. I have bought (with three accounts over a thousand woots is 6 years and never had this much anguish.

PM sent

Woot Cellars 2010 Triacipedis and the Minotaur’s Chalice - 6 Pack 9/18/11 2 blog discuss
Suncé Winery & Vineyard Mixed Bordeaux Library - 12 Pack 9/14/11 1 blog discuss

I’ve got these two stuck in shipping since the 23rd as well. I bought the first on Sept. 14th. You’re not alone. Not to complain but this is the 3rd or 4th wine I’ve not bought because of delays in the last few shipments. Even if it’s on the way in the next day or two…no updates from Fedex nor Woot is bush league. Two weeks was a week ago…

Anticipated ship date is still Sep 23, 2011 and nothing but on 9/18/2011, I successfully wooted and paid though.

Let me count after 5 business days…Sept 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th…won’t ship this weekend, Oct 1st, Oct 2nd, Oct 3rd…

If my order doesn’t ship before my Xanax runs out it’s gonna get fu****gly woot.

Just saying…
[/quote]

I have the exact same problem:Your order for 1 Woot Cellars 2010 Triacipedis and the Minotaur’s Chalice - 6 Pack on 09/18/2011 has been recently shipped via FEDEX.

As per the FEDEX link the shipemnt has not moved anywhere as of today !

Wow, we got some thirsty people here. We sent out emails explaining the situation to those who are having issues with their recent wine orders. Please feel free to reply to the email if you have any questions.

Appreciate you trying to deflect, but the email from you was sent today and it was not a response to the three emails sent over the course of 2 weeks to Woot Member Services.

Yeah “You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner”, and with Woot and it’s winery friends using SmartPost, we kind of all expect once it gets shipped, to be enjoyed by all 50 states before we receive it, but it hasn’t even SHIPPED yet.

So we are in week three and it’s still in the “Initiated” stage. If I am waiting for Pelosi to stomp out grunge grapes from her six vineyards, stop the order now. (Oh god, I just puked a little and still gagging…).

If the winery is waiting for a stimulus check, they already got one, MINE!

How about your team check on the order for realsies and let me know if it’s going to show up or not.

Only 2 days of Xanax left and I’m feelin’ the shakes.

Thank you
Sober Woody

What’s the status Woody. Some of us still waiting patiently for the wine to actually ship, but we know you were anxious to get yours before the Xanax ran out… Today’s the ultimate day of anxiety for you and no wine yet? That plus we are going to into a long holiday weekend. If it hasn’t arrived by today, it could be another week before you see your wine. Please don’t do anything “rash”. Just remember, when you start feeling anxious… find a dark quite spot and take deep breaths until you feel better.

WD: If by chance Woody goes silent because he succumbs to the anxiety and does something rash. Please consider adding my information as a forwarding address for his shipment. (Att: Coz) Thanks TJH

Has anyone received this wine? I have a tracking number that was entered on 10/7, a week ago, yet no other updates from FedEx.

What’s up woot?

Same here … I received an email from Woot with Fed Ex tracking number on Oct 11 and here it is Oct 14 and it STILL hasn’t shipped. What’s going on Woot?

I also received a Tracking number, that said the order was “initiated” on the 7th, and delivery was expected on the 13th. Then the 13th came and went, and nothing ever happened. Except the expected delivery date of the 13th dropped off of the Fedex Tracking Slip.

…any ideas?

Same thing here. Shipment information sent to FedEx, but the estimated delivery date has come and gone, and based on the info from FedEx, they haven’t even picked up a box yet. Anyone know what gives?

Ok, looks like FedEX has it now. Looks like the shipping label was essentially “printed out” for a while, but they didn’t get the box to FedEX for another 10 days.

Mine is one the truck for delivery today. Certainly not the “ship in about 5 days” as advertised, but it’s cooler now and better.

My next order was placed more than a week later and it’s on the same truck.

I found the same problem with the expected ship and delivery dates. FedEx told me the winery printed the shipping label on 10/7 but they never got notification to pick up the shipment for transit.

BTW, my wine arrived about a half hour ago. I live in Ohio, too Can’t wait to try it.