Peltier Station Lodi Petite Sirah Three-Pack

http://www.grapetray.com/200314

Not that it’s not a good wine, just that it’s been selling for $13 all over the web. Still probably a very good wine, just not a very good deal.

What is the recommended time allowed to lay these down? My instincts tell me that Petite Syrah can last and will benefit a lot longer than most in this regard. Hoping the winemaker or owners will be in here to discuss. THANKS!

Winery is practically in my back yard…

Just wish they could have mixed this up with the Zin and Cab of which both are excellent…

my first wine woot! :smiley:

i am only commenting because it appears to be the cool thing to do.

Yeah, I laid off for him too. Now in for 3!!!

I just noticed, while rearranging the wine fridge, that I am dangerously low on PS. Wine Gods (and WD) must have heard my sigh - so I’m in this week!

Peltier Station Lodi Petite Sirah Three-Pack
Current numbers (updated each minute):

First sucker: shh64
Speed to first woot: 0m 6.047s

Last wooter to woot: Kyrka

I’m in. I am hoping Mr. Loweeeeeeeel is a lab rat this week. I am not very familiar with PS at all, so I’m hoping this will be a fine week of education for me.

FedEx Ground Shipping is ~$25 to me (NC). Seems like this is a better deal.

in for 1!!! cmon laaa brat!

$24 shipping to Chicago, which makes 3 bottles $66. TBYP please.

actually it’s $13.99 + shipping. tried your link: 3 bottles + ground shipping = $66 even. i’ll take WD’s $44.99 every day of the week & twice on Sunday’s.

Actually, with shipping being over twenty bucks to my house, three bottles would still set me back sixty-five bucks.

You can never discount that savings in the shipping…

MaskedMarvel beat me to it - but yes, shipping here (to WA) is over $20 - so woot wins again…

Edit: I know see I am at least the fourth to comment on this - great minds I guess…

Uh, I kan haz math skillz? 13.99 = 14, not 13. The woot price is already less per bottle (13.33), and there’s no way you’ll get 3 bottles shipped for $5.

I don’t know what you’re smoking, but I wouldn’t complain if you decided to make me some brownies. :slight_smile:

You are going to need several more accounts to make this plan work.

:frowning: Aww… you guys are the best. Seriously, I’m touched.

Nallie, care to take care of my Shh problem? He didn’t get the memo!

That’s what gifting is for!!!

Just don’t ask him what it is going to cost to ship those brownies to you.

Go ChiTown. I agree the price savings here are on the shipping. If I can lay these down for longer then I am in.

I’ve never actually had Petite Sirah before, what’s the appeal? is there a wine its comparable too?