Penfolds Bin 28 Shiraz Four-Pack

Bought this last time. It is yummy.

boo michigan haters.

MILLEN FIRED.

Woot! And just snapped up the Zins this AM. Great day for Wine Wooting (too bad it’s a crappy day minus BOCs for the WootOff).

“No” to New York. Now I know how it feels to live in Indiana . . .

No to DC as well…good thing we’re so close to REAL states!

That’s how it was last time this was up, because this distributer can’t ship to NY/DC and a few others because these states don’t allow this type of distribution of International wines.

Is this a wine.wootOFF?

WD - is this the detour or not?

No delivery in Louisiana?! Thats just wrong. I love a good Shiraz (I even like a not bad Syrah) but come on! This was very likely to be my first wine woot. At just 16 dollars and a quarter (about) each this is a good deal! Damn you, FDA. or DEA. Or whoever’s fault this is!

Those who are surprised please go stand on** that **side of the room.

I live in Indiana!!! Thankfully close to Illinois so I have no problems getting my wine. :slight_smile:

Also, this was my very first wine.woot when it was first offered. :slight_smile:

man this week is brutal… too good to pass, Last wooter to woot: me. I’m dead when I get home, honey, you know I bought these for US right… oh crap.

It’s a surprise when you’ve been expecting it since January 10, 2001 and it still hasn’t happened.

Cant ship to OH but they can ship to New Founland and Prince Edward Island. Hate OH sometimes. I got this last time around and had it wootlegged from NC. The 03 is good but dosent “WOWWOWOWOW” you. The 01 on the other had was very tasty!!!

Cant ship to OH but they can ship to New Founland and Prince Edward Island. Hate OH sometimes. I got this last time around and had it wootlegged from NC. The 03 is good but dosent “WOWWOWOWOW” you. The 01 on the other had was very tasty!!!

Borrowed from the original offering:

Penfolds Bin 28 Shiraz Four-Pack
$59.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION:
Australian
PRODUCT:
2 2001 Penfolds Bin 28 Kalimna Shiraz
2 2003 Penfolds Bin 28 Kalimna Shiraz

And the Labrat reports:

(I only found these so far, if anyone sees any others in that thread let me know and I’ll add them here)

i LOVE this wine, but you can get it at kroger for cheaper

Detour! Woohoo! How does this compare to other prices on the web?

In for 2. I’m a pushover for Penfolds. Good comments can be read from the last offering of these wines (April?). PS - Thanks for the $5 shipping!

Current numbers (updated each minute):

First sucker: threemoons
Speed to first woot: 11h 43m 49.313s

Last wooter to woot: sbacro