Penfolds Bin 28 Shiraz Four-Pack

bad year and there are many better $15 wines out there

Well it’s official…it’s the detour.

IT IS NOW THE DETOUR!

I’d get three if I lived in a better state. Michigan. Bleagh.

Hey woot, I could totally use some more Polyphemus…
If you put it up, I promise I’ll buy three!!!

:frowning: no Nevada! Oh well!

It’s even cheaper at 7-Eleven.

Welcome.

See, we are a friendly bunch.

Let’s get more comments from those that bought the first time and have opened.

(JWhite - thanks for the text. This one I caught. I appreciate you watching out for us. And I won’t tell my wife you helped.:slight_smile: )

if it doesn’t come in a box, I won’t drink it.

http://www.volunteer.blogs.com/winewaves/images/trove_delicato_boxes.jpg

There are two years offered here and these are actually pretty strong offerings. If I didn’t still have a nice stash from the last offering, I’d hit it.

Once again, I find my life being ruined by the bastards at Pennsylvania’s LCB. hate hate hate. I want this wine :frowning:

Oh yeah, is this compatible with my mac?

Oh yeah, detour it is…flood gates open

Wine woot. The crybaby little step-brother of Woot.

Me too, but thanks jwhite.

No to NJ. Now I know what its like to live in New York, or Indiana. Good thing its that vile Shiraz, a Cabernet wannna be

I could swear I saw Louisiana on the delivery list yesterday. I wonder why it has changed in a day?

I’m in. My wife really liked the last Woot Bin28.
Now, to bore the masses, Poizin, Poizin, Poizin!
(I know, it’s getting tedious, but that’s what lobbying is all about. Wear 'em down.)

It’s a surprise when you’ve been expecting it since January 10, 2001 and it still hasn’t happened.

Wow for once I won’t be getting a wine woot wootoff detour… its a really good price, but I splurged on the last three offerings, so I have to pass for my own self preservation. I think the wife would kill me.

I definitely have to have a wine-tasting party… sigh