Pentax K-7 Weather Resistant 14.6MP Camera & 18-55mm Lens

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Pentax K-7 Weather Resistant 14.6MP Camera & 18-55mm Lens
$779.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Here we go again. Maybe more than 1 this time???

:frowning: sad face

Deja Vue?

Why so many photo cameras I wants Bags O CRAP!

Holy crap, there’s a lot of cameras this time.

$100 per extra MP from the last camera.

Ground Hog Day

already missed it muchacho

Is it recession resistant?

Maybe i’ll get this in my bag of crap!!!

Better be a nice camera. Amazon has it for about $1100. Check it: http://www.amazon.com/Pentax-Digital-Reduction-18-55mm-Resistant/dp/B002OHDBZS

You guys do know how Pentax was formed right?

Before Nikon or Canon releases a camera they go to Ken (Rockwell) and they ask him to test them, the best cameras get a Nikon sticker and the less good get a Canon sticker.
Once Ken tested a camera, he said I cant even put Canon on this one, thats how Pentax was born.

You already missed your Broccoli over Cabbages. I got one :smiley:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I would like some bags O crap to but the buying system loads like crap with the bags O crap.

Funny.

The truth, of course, is much cooler. Pentax (Asahi Pentax, at that time) invented the SLR concept. Before Pentax there were only rangefinders.

And Pentax glass, even today, is second to none.

Canon and Nikon have gone the way of the public…their users take snapshots. Pentax users do photography.

I wonder if the Pentax brand name will continue to be used, now that their camera operations are being taken over.

Damn, this is one high priced woot I would have jumped on. Awesome camera.